Diet Pills: OxyElite Pro

Options
124»

Replies

• Wilbur_NOLA
    Wilbur_NOLA Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Drink more water to fill the void.

I do this when I'm struggling to control cravings. I drink 1-2 tall glasses of water before a big meal to partially fill me up so I'm not still hungry after eating my normal meal.
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I think you've misread her profile, she lost the weight in the past before joining MFP...unless I'm the one misreading it in which case you'd be right.
    Your ticker doesn't mean that you only are recording your weight loss since joining. I have my ticker showing my heaviest weight, even though I didn't start here till probably 10 pounds down from my heaviest.

Well, that solves that mystery!! Sorry, OP, I had no idea you could do that!

I want to do it, too, now. I lost 35lbs before I signed up here. ^_^

ETA: I did it. :D
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options

You can still get it with the DMAA in the US, as far as I know it's not banned here, I just bought mine last week at GNC.

True, but it will likely go away, like ephedra, and then go in limbo back and forth. Just saying, if you want it, get it while you can. Even if it comes back, like ephedra, it will be lost for some companies, like NVEUSA ditched ephedra..
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I started dieting & exercising with all my might on 3/5. By 3/18 I lost 3lbs. Then nothing. Started oxyelite pro on 4/5 and have lost 6 more lbs easily. I workout 5 times a week jogging/30 day shred and have cut out most sweets and fast food. Only one cheat day a week. I have been taking 2 pills one in the morning and one 5-6 hrs later and am usually ok but some days it gives me really bad anxiety. I will probably keep at it for a full month and then take a week of, then finish the bottle. I know diet pills aren't the answer and I intend to keep working out indefinitely but I just need a quick number drop to boost my motivation!!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I really liked the formula with DMAA in it - if you cant find it in stores tigerfitness.com usually has good prices on it and sells the original version, I haven't tried the reformulated but if you are spending the money I would get the original

just don't go insane with it - but I had great results with it as a preworkout
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I make a cup of coffee with a tiny slosh of milk. Works wonders!
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, this has been really helpful - I think I'm going to go ahead and try it after I get back from my vacation and see what happens. But the people who have been saying that it will not cure the underlying reason for overeating, you are right! This is a short term fix (maybe, it might not even work) but I really need to figure out what's going on and why I am really overeating. I have done a lot of work to lose 70 lbs., and I'm not going to throw that out!

Btw, always open to more feedback and tips, etc. I need motivation too, so if anyone is looking for a buddy add me as a friend.

Eat what you want but workout to compensate.Lift weight...those guys eat a ton.
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Honestly, a diet pill is not going to help with your overeating issues. You need to get to the root of what's causing those behaviors and a pill isn't the answer. From my personal experiece, pills are just money-sucks with minimal (if any) result. Insanity is an intense program. Are you fueling properly for it? What do you think is going on with the overeating?

Nail. Head. Hit.

:o)
  • tierre1
    tierre1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    yes, I have taken Oxyelite on several different occasions. I didn't feel that they helped me at all and I am one of those who will try just about any pill that says you will lose weight. My husband also took them and he liked them.

The best pill I'vet taken that really assisted me with weight loss was phentermine but this is only available by a physician approved pescription. However, everyone reacts to things different but for me Oxyelite was a waste of dollars. In the end I've finally come to accept that in order to lose weight and keep it off you cannot eat everything under the sun ia day, not exercise and expect to lose weight. Although if my doctor would give me a prescription of phentermine I certainly wouldn't turn it down.

Best wishes!
  • Gigglles
    Gigglles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know this post is old but I took oxeye lite pro for about 4 months and worked out and ate good. I lost 55 pounds. I never had any bad reaction or side affects. I think that everyone has different results and experiences and what it comes down to is what you think is right for you. If you want to try it, then try it. If you like it you like it, if ya don't ya don't. You can't go by everyone else's experience and thoughts on this. I've read alot of reviews on different pills and that's what I decided was right for me. Just be aware that you might not like it and it might cause side affects for you. Maybe even ask your doctors opinion. I told my doctor I was taking it and all he said was follow directions and if you ever feel like it's affecting you in a bad way stop taking it. My mom and a friend of mine also take it and neither of them have had side affects either. I hope this helps anyone who is thinking of taking oxyelite or any other pill. You just have to be careful. Listen to your body. If your over eating, try eating more protein to keep yourself full longer first before turning to a pill. If its energy you need try a b vitamin supplement first. Try changing up your workouts to get over a platue. Again, only you can decide what's right for you. No disrespect to anyone but that's my opinion.
  • tdelo7634
    tdelo7634 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Honestly, a diet pill is not going to help with your overeating issues. You need to get to the root of what's causing those behaviors and a pill isn't the answer. From my personal experiece, pills are just money-sucks with minimal (if any) result. Insanity is an intense program. Are you fueling properly for it? What do you think is going on with the overeating?
    Well said.