Anyone doing the 30 Day Shred right now?

Options
I would love to find others doing the shred to keep each other motivated. Today will be Day 7 for me :)

Replies

• alexapatel
    alexapatel Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 level 1
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Starting on Monday...wisdom teeth pulled manana!
  • mandy_1794
    Options
    Are you guys doing just the shred or cardio as well? I've had to take 3 days off so far (started the shred on the 1st) due to injuring my knee. I try to do at least 5 days a week of cardio on top of the shred. Kinda nervous about doing level 2!
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Today is day 2 of Level 3! I'm doing Ripped in 30 after that. Just to say - I hated Level 2. Maybe I wasn't dedicated enough that week (I wasn't - I know I wasn't) but I just couldn't get into it! With level 3 I've come back with a vengance, and its hard. REALLY hard, but I know it will be worth it. I've lost 4lbs, and an inch off my waist. I can't remember the rest of my measurements, but its SO WORTH IT!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Starting day two tonight level 1 add me if you want
  • hap2010
    hap2010 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm Level 1, Day 9 today. I am also doing the c25k three days a week.
  • grlygrl123
    grlygrl123 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Today is day 10 of level 1 for me. Feel free to add me :)
  • SheedahSmile14
    SheedahSmile14 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting it so I'll be on Day 2, Level 1 tomorrow. I'm not doing it everyday, but every other day.
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am and loving it! Day 10 of level 1 tomorrow and then bring on level 2 although I am hearing it is much harder.
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm attempting it for the third time!

I'm doing it to suit me though doing this:

Level one - 5 days
    Level two - 10 days
    Level three - 15 days

I get bored of how easy level one gets and shortly into level two so hoping by doing it this way the intensity of level three will spur me on to keep going and not get bored
  • lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about doing this. My problem is, I get so bored of DVDs.
    Do you guys do 30 days non stop, or do you take rest days?
    I also try to run 3 days a week (or more if I am motivated), would I be able to keep that up? Run on a day I've done the workout, or alternate?
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Today is day 9 for me. This is my second time on the Shred. I had great results first time around and looking for the same this time. I do not take rest days.
  • MrsTorresisBACK
    MrsTorresisBACK Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 3 of Level 2 and it's no JOKE but soo worth it! I also do brisk walking for 30 minutes...and if i'm up to it i'll do the Black Eyed Peas Wii Dance game....it's fun and doesn't feel like a work out but i really sweat so it's a plus.

DO IT ....results are amazing!

Best of luck!
  • Jperry2755
    Options
    I'm actually going to start doing 3o day shred today, on top of hip hop abs and running. Good luck!! :)
  • iiwish
    iiwish Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just did level 1 day 2!
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    im on day 9 of level 1. like it so far, but ready to get to lvl 2!
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    I've just finished day 10 of the shred so level 1 done! starting level 2 tomorrow :-) did some no more trouble zones also! please add me everyone :-) x
  • kimmykailani
    kimmykailani Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 level one. It's getting a little easier. Of course by "easier" I mean I don't almost pass out in the middle anymore.
  • Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am on like day 30 or so, I do every level until I can do most of the moves efficiently, I'm on level 2 :)
  • carolynwmilburn
    carolynwmilburn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have cycled through Ripped in 30 several times now. It's not your imagination. Week 2 is a killer. The plank exercises are brutal.