Ladies only!!! OMG NO BOYS!!!! SrSlY!! <3

Options

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Until you've had a period and the cravings, you have no clue!

Exactly.

Silly man, meh
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    O-M-G Our periods are secret!!! No one knows about them!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    The sad part is how few women understand their cycle.

I think this everytime I read a post about a period. I want to shake them and say " I highly doubt you are new to this whole having a period thing.... please stop and think before you ask the next question about your period."
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I think this everytime I read a post about a period. I want to shake them and say " I highly doubt you are new to this whole having a period thing.... please stop and think before you ask the next question about your period."

tumblr_mecffj69Wg1qfw2dno1_400.gif
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Dear Male,

If you can't handle women discussing their reproductive organs or cycles, you are not mature enough to be having sex.

Just FYI.

<3
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Good luck with this one OP

tyra2_zps9e01b889.gif
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Please punch yourself in the face. kthxbye
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I hear they are coming out with a new type of birth control called "Pureadamic"
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    ummm is there a question here????
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Dear Male,

If you can't handle women discussing their reproductive organs or cycles, you are not mature enough to be having sex.

Just FYI.

<3

I consider myself mature-ish and I'm female..and even I can't handle some of the discussions about periods. not because I'm grossed out...but because I can't believe that females over the age of 18 don't know the basics, don't seem to know how to search their question first (in and out of the forums), and who didn't have the sense to ask their doctor first if they were really concerned.
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    Way to go, now all the men who read this will have to be killed! LOL Seriously going through myself right now so I feel your pain.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options

And how fewer men.
  • jojohnson090
    Options
    RpbYplV.gif

But yeah, I agree.

Ditto.
    This.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Good luck with this one OP

tyra2_zps9e01b889.gif

now. if I had PMS right now, I might look like this.

Actually, I just reread OP's post. And I agree to the extent that the acting like it's a secret kept from men is dumb. And acting like a preteen while discussing it is dumb. But I don't think it's dumb to ask questions. Women's bodies do AMAZING things. Weird things. Complex things. And they get problems here and there. And so I think especially if it relates to exercise/diet, it's not wrong to post questions in forums about it.
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    How many guys are confused by how their junk works? Anyone? :laugh:

I just have one question. After I urinate, how many times should I wring it out before I put it back in my pants?

I've always heard twice is okay but three times is considered playing with it! LOL
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Dear Male,

Just FYI.

<3

I don't think that is the point. At least not of the OP. It's the "Boys go away. we want to discuss our periods." mentality. How can we handle it if we are excluded from it.

Also, seriously. I think I have seen this same topic brought up in 3 threads this week alone. Can't they just search TOM in the community tab, and let us go back to watching funny cat gifs?
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Dear Male,

Just FYI.

<3

I consider myself mature-ish and I'm female..and even I can't handle some of the discussions about periods. not because I'm grossed out...but because I can't believe that females over the age of 18 don't know the basics, don't seem to know how to search their question first (in and out of the forums), and who didn't have the sense to ask their doctor first if they were really concerned.

I hear ya. I think I cringe mostly at the annoyingly immature tone used in some of the forums about periods. But I also think there are things that are totally legit to talk about on MFP relating to menstruation. And I also think that our education about our bodies is disturbingly lacking in the USA.... just thinking about how much I learned about my body when I was pregnant that I think I probably should have known long before that.
  • gymbunny27
    Options
    How many guys are confused by how their junk works? Anyone? :laugh:

I just have one question. After I urinate, how many times should I wring it out before I put it back in my pants?

It's gotta be purely trial and error..... :laugh:
  • carenjd
    carenjd Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    RpbYplV.gif

But yeah, I agree.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

And how fewer men.

Exactly. So, why the need to post "Ladies Only" and then get upset that men just don't understand me and my TOM.