Ladies only!!! OMG NO BOYS!!!! SrSlY!! <3

Options

Replies

• Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    The sad part is how few women understand their cycle.

And how fewer men.

The bajinga is not that complicated.

You know a while ago there was this article cant remember the source and they asked men to find the *kitten* on this drawing of a female vagina only about 33% could identify the structure. So my message to men is get down there explore around sample the nectar and see how the flower opens. If TOM is a visiting well kudos to you...bwhahahahaha!

The sadder part of that is just about as many women have the same trouble. When I worked inan ICU, I was shocked at the number of women who couldn't navigate their away around a patients genitals. I watched one nurse jab a foley catheter right along the top of another women's *kitten* for 5 minutes while getting frustrated. I finally told her "try south about a half an inch, or buy her dinner first." She looked at me with derision, and said, "If you are such an expert, why don't you insert it." I did on the first attempt.

That is one example of many I have seen in my short career. I'd be interested to see the stats on how many women could locate the various parts of their anatomy like their Bartholin's glands, urethra, *kitten*, etc.

Good health care humor :laugh:
    Five minutes is pathetic...
  • Kitteeee
    Kitteeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good luck with this one OP

tyra2_zps9e01b889.gif
    bahahaha! love it :D
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

This is oh so true.
    I was one of the lucky ones. My dad handed me a college textbook on human sexuality, told me to read it and ask my mom if I had questions. Many of my friends learned about their cycle, sex, reproduction from their friends, who learned it from their friends and so on.

edited to add that this was before we had the Internet. :-)
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Dear ladies,

we know you have periods, its not a big secret.

Diet and exercise still work even if you are on your period.

If you cheat a little while on your period it won't matter if you are strict the rest of the month. (80-20 rule)

If you binge by thousands of calories go see a psychologist.

*everyone uses some type of punctuation
    *how would you know? ever have a period and really? did you know it's a cycle and happens monthly so it's very discouraging to retain water every 3 weeks?
    *define cheating a little and did you know having your period is a hormonal change? every been on hormones?
    *are you even half way educated in this topic? if not, go back to grade school.

I Actually agree with the original post...
    *everyone uses some type of punctuation - its true
    *how would you know? I am female ever have a period and really?Had my period since I was 12 years old... pretty much educated on the ways of a period. did you know it's a cycle and happens monthly so it's very discouraging to retain water every 3 weeks? might be discouraging but working out still helps - even helps with the cramps.
    *define cheating a little and did you know having your period is a hormonal change? I don't consider anything cheating, if I want effing chocolate I will work out simply so I can eat that chocolate. every been on hormones? female... I deal with hormons I wish didn't exist.
    *are you even half way educated in this topic? VERY educated... still think his points are valid. I think the amount of lack of education from the women on this site is sad, and they should be going back to grade school to learn the basics... and then they should google and learn more... and then they should suck it up, accept the fact that this will happen for several years and move on. Does it suck? Sure does... I am in the throws of my period right now... for the last 2 weeks I wanted to eat everything - so I ate a little more than usual. As of today I feel like I have a civil war in my uterus... you know what??? I am still going to work out and I am still going to eat healthy and I am STILL going to live tomorrow. Having your period and retaining water is NOT the end of the world and I really wish women would just stop with the "I gained 5 pounds wth?" posts... and acting like only women can look at the threads is like being back in grade six.

We are adults, everyone knows someone who has a period and while men may not have a period I am sure they have dealt with a few women... and diet and exercise still works even if you have your period... so yeah..
  • dnunny
    dnunny Posts: 125
    Options

It changes with age it's like starting over
    True, true
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

ikr?
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options

ikr?

I was going to post a graphic of the Bartholin glands (strictly for educational purposes)
    But this thread is too much fun to get locked so early...
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

And how fewer men.

You know a while ago there was this article cant remember the source and they asked men to find the *kitten* on this drawing of a female vagina only about 33% could identify the structure. So my message to men is get down there explore around sample the nectar and see how the flower opens. If TOM is a visiting well kudos to you...bwhahahahaha!

The sadder part of that is just about as many women have the same trouble. When I worked inan ICU, I was shocked at the number of women who couldn't navigate their away around a patients genitals. I watched one nurse jab a foley catheter right along the top of another women's *kitten* for 5 minutes while getting frustrated. I finally told her "try south about a half an inch, or buy her dinner first." She looked at me with derision, and said, "If you are such an expert, why don't you insert it." I did on the first attempt.

That is one example of many I have seen in my short career. I'd be interested to see the stats on how many women could locate the various parts of their anatomy like their Bartholin's glands, urethra, *kitten*, etc.

That is very sad. Part of it that by design a woman's reproductive organ is mostly hidden, another cultural it's dirty to touch your no-no's, no one talks to their children about the body or their sexuality, and also women are taught that their sexuality is dependent upon a man's orgasm. So what's the point about learning about the most sensitive structure on the human body when it's all over after the money shot. What's her face the surgeon general during Clinton's administration was right we should teach *kitten*.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

ikr?

I was going to post a graphic of the Bartholin glands (strictly for educational purposes)

thats a shame but youre right
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtydQVIKD0JQ5sIxt6whtrqzzOiuzFmh1_EYhn4Qz4hOUedrLl

or so I have been told.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

And how fewer men.

That is very sad. Part of it that by design a woman's reproductive organ is mostly hidden, another cultural it's dirty to touch your no-no's, no one talks to their children about the body or their sexuality, and also women are taught that their sexuality is dependent upon a man's orgasm. So what's the point about learning about the most sensitive structure on the human body when it's all over after the money shot. What's her face the surgeon general during Clinton's administration was right we should teach *kitten*.

i *kitten* just fine... it's the sex part that seems to be lacking the stimulation
  • shaywallis
    shaywallis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    *Image removed by moderator due to language violation*

This is going to be me when my lovely AF returns. Almost 17mo of no AF since getting pregnant with my youngest and EBFing. Good times, good times.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Who are these Tom and Bob guys you ladies are always talking about?
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options

I think they left with the OP...
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    this is the creepy part of MFP that i wish to never visit again *fades away into the darkness*
  • ldrosophila
    Options

BOB is the most dependable never let you down guy. No lady should be without him. TOM he just lets me know I'm normal.
  • Kitteeee
    Kitteeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The reason us lady folk write "Ladies Only" is more than likely to spare you the details. I mean, of course you know we have a period. We aren't idiots here. We know you know we bleed, we pee, and we take massive dumps just like you. Common knowledge. The Tag is thrown in there to spare you from reading things like

"OMG!!! MY VAGINA IS A GUSHING DELUGE OF BLOOD AND CLOTS SPEWING FORTH LIKE A TSUNAMI OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!!"

It's just not an image that we, or any vagina fan, would want to have.

yes, there are a lot of posts, too many probably, but we are all here trying to get fit and be successful and many of us do lack knowledge about the effects of lifestyle changes on our bodies. Heck, I posted last week about my own period because I couldn't find the information that I was seeking and NO I do not have a doctor to ask about it. I know I know, it's hard to imagine anyone who doesn't have a doctor, considering our top notch health system and our booming economy...

Needless to say, more women need a better understanding of our bodies. Many of us are lacking in lots of knowledge. I met a woman the other day who didn't know you could transfer and receive STDs via *kitten*... Mind=blown. Though here is the good news for you fellas. If we were more comfortable with our lady bits and had a better understanding then we would all be much more demanding of the cunnylingus.

Those are my thoughts on the situation.

In the end, if you don't like, and you can predict what the post is going to be about, the just don't fracking read it.

/rant

exactly!
    tumblr_lm7fl5atzT1qglmq3o1_500.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

ikr?

Which is another sad point. Why should an anatomical lesson be shutdown. It's not like we would be showing the parts for somebodies masturbatory fodder. I am not saying there aren't those out there that would use it for such, but it would have a good serious educational component.
  • twoss9112
    twoss9112 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I don't think that is the point. At least not of the OP. It's the "Boys go away. we want to discuss our periods." mentality. How can we handle it if we are excluded from it.

I'm on your side with this one, but just to play devil's for a minute - as immature as I believe it is to be all like "oh ladies ONLY, boys go away!", I think a lot of females do that because we're conditioned that men just don't want to hear about it at all, and we're conditioned that way from having guys in our lives react to us and the topic in that way. My other half behaves that way and I keep telling him to grow up and get over it. Sometimes all you do is say the word period (or even refer to it without using the words) and guys react like you just came and purposely bled all over them.

Pretty much everyone needs to just get over it. Like I keep telling mine at home, if I have to hear about your bathrooms goings-on, you can toughen up about the period thing.
    Also, seriously. I think I have seen this same topic brought up in 3 threads this week alone. Can't they just search TOM in the community tab, and let us go back to watching funny cat gifs?

Agreed again. What on earth? I've never had to post questions to online strangers about such things. It really is odd to me that so many people can't just deal with it without such drama. ERMAHGHEERRD!!! I HAS A BLEED! HOWDOISTOPEATINGALLLLLLLTHETHINGS!!!

Stop it.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Create a group... put all TOM questions in there.

If the birthday people had to, why not this?

I get that being female is a bloody curse sometimes. But even I don't wanna read about it while surfing on my lunch.
    I have to deal with it once a month, I don't wanna have to think about it any other time. lol

That said, I think there are a lot of topics that would be valuable for posting in such a group.

I will not be volunteering to create or moderate it though.