Ladies only!!! OMG NO BOYS!!!! SrSlY!! <3

Options

Replies

• dontgobacktosleep
    dontgobacktosleep Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow, sorry to hear you are going through Man-opause so early....
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    How many guys are confused by how their junk works? Anyone? :laugh:

I just have one question. After I urinate, how many times should I wring it out before I put it back in my pants?

Anymore than twice and you're *kitten*
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Dear ladies,

we know you have periods, its not a big secret.

Diet and exercise still work even if you are on your period.

If you cheat a little while on your period it won't matter if you are strict the rest of the month. (80-20 rule)

If you binge by thousands of calories go see a psychologist.

Hey whats up? Is it your TOTM?

Atta girl:flowerforyou:

Is that cookie just IMPOSSIBLE for you to ignore, MUST you eat it. Will you DIE if you don't eat it????
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

I just have one question. After I urinate, how many times should I wring it out before I put it back in my pants?

I've always heard twice is okay but three times is considered playing with it! LOL

I thought that was for shaking it, not wringing it out.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Dear ladies,

we know you have periods, its not a big secret.

Diet and exercise still work even if you are on your period.

If you cheat a little while on your period it won't matter if you are strict the rest of the month. (80-20 rule)

If you binge by thousands of calories go see a psychologist.

*everyone uses some type of punctuation
    *how would you know? ever have a period and really? did you know it's a cycle and happens monthly so it's very discouraging to retain water every 3 weeks?
    *define cheating a little and did you know having your period is a hormonal change? every been on hormones?
    *are you even half way educated in this topic? if not, go back to grade school.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Good luck with this one OP

tyra2_zps9e01b889.gif

now. if I had PMS right now, I might look like this.

Actually, I just reread OP's post. And I agree to the extent that the acting like it's a secret kept from men is dumb. And acting like a preteen while discussing it is dumb. But I don't think it's dumb to ask questions. Women's bodies do AMAZING things. Weird things. Complex things. And they get problems here and there. And so I think especially if it relates to exercise/diet, it's not wrong to post questions in forums about it.

Thank You! Women's bodies change all the time, and if they're new to the fitness lifestyle, then it's definitely going to change. They never cared what happened during their period before, but now that women are trying to lose weight, they're also trying to figure out hormone changes, the effects of menstruating with diet and exercise, bloating, etc. It's not that I'm a complete moron when it comes to mentruating, it's been happening since I was 12, it's that my lifestyle has changed. I am also getting older so my hormones are changing again. People are allowed to ask questions, especially when they're new to a lifestyle. I wish other women would be a little more understanding and a lot less brutal in their opinions. You may have an easy time during TOM, but I sure as hell don't, it's traumatizing every damn month, and I've been to the doctors constantly! So don't sit in judgement that a person who is asking is stupid or nieve because they have a simple question. Be a little more supportive, and less of a tampon.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

I've always heard twice is okay but three times is considered playing with it! LOL

I think you should dab the end with a tissue so you dont get those yellow pee spots on the front of your underoos.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    The sad part is how few women understand their cycle.

And how fewer men.

The bajinga is not that complicated.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I hear ya. I think I cringe mostly at the annoyingly immature tone used in some of the forums about periods. But I also think there are things that are totally legit to talk about on MFP relating to menstruation. And I also think that our education about our bodies is disturbingly lacking in the USA.... just thinking about how much I learned about my body when I was pregnant that I think I probably should have known long before that.

I started to reply about this. It does severely lack n the US. In 5th grade or 6th grade whenever they talk about it, they seperate teh boys and the girls. There is usually some vague and awkward conversations which serve to confuse kids more. In high school they focus more on VD and how to prevent it, as well as pregnancy.

I didn't really fully understand the whole female reporductive cycle until I had taken a full course on human reproduction as an upperclass biology course at the University. That's the basic kind of shizz everyone should know about themselves and their classmates in Jr. High (except maybe not in as much detail).
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

And how fewer men.

You know a while ago there was this article cant remember the source and they asked men to find the *kitten* on this drawing of a female vagina only about 33% could identify the structure. So my message to men is get down there explore around sample the nectar and see how the flower opens. If TOM is a visiting well kudos to you...bwhahahahaha!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

The only cycle women need to understand is this one.

220px-LGwashingmachine.jpg
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options

And how fewer men.

Please enlighten us with your vast wealth of knowledge.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

And how fewer men.

Nope. Just ring the bell.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

The only cycle women need to understand is this one.

220px-LGwashingmachine.jpg

Oh geez, you had to go and do that... now I need to clean the fan. :grumble:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Good luck with this one OP

tyra2_zps9e01b889.gif

now. if I had PMS right now, I might look like this.

Actually, I just reread OP's post. And I agree to the extent that the acting like it's a secret kept from men is dumb. And acting like a preteen while discussing it is dumb. But I don't think it's dumb to ask questions. Women's bodies do AMAZING things. Weird things. Complex things. And they get problems here and there. And so I think especially if it relates to exercise/diet, it's not wrong to post questions in forums about it.

Thank You! Women's bodies change all the time, and if they're new to the fitness lifestyle, then it's definitely going to change. They never cared what happened during their period before, but now that women are trying to lose weight, they're also trying to figure out hormone changes, the effects of menstruating with diet and exercise, bloating, etc. It's not that I'm a complete moron when it comes to mentruating, it's been happening since I was 12, it's that my lifestyle has changed. I am also getting older so my hormones are changing again. People are allowed to ask questions, especially when they're new to a lifestyle. I wish other women would be a little more understanding and a lot less brutal in their opinions. You may have an easy time during TOM, but I sure as hell don't, it's traumatizing every damn month, and I've been to the doctors constantly! So don't sit in judgement that a person who is asking is stupid or nieve because they have a simple question. Be a little more supportive, and less of a tampon.

^^ This is true.

Personally, my cycle has changed completely in the 9 months that I've been on MFP. When something is always the same for decades, it's a little unnerving when suddenly things start changing. And you don't necessarily know, is it the change in diet? is it the new exercise? Is it menopause on the doorstep.

I think it's too bad that some women don't want to discuss these things. I appreciate some of the threads on thsi topic. They have been reassuring. (Though some are kinda dumb, I'll admit.)
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    The reason us lady folk write "Ladies Only" is more than likely to spare you the details. I mean, of course you know we have a period. We aren't idiots here. We know you know we bleed, we pee, and we take massive dumps just like you. Common knowledge. The Tag is thrown in there to spare you from reading things like

"OMG!!! MY VAGINA IS A GUSHING DELUGE OF BLOOD AND CLOTS SPEWING FORTH LIKE A TSUNAMI OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!!"

It's just not an image that we, or any vagina fan, would want to have.

yes, there are a lot of posts, too many probably, but we are all here trying to get fit and be successful and many of us do lack knowledge about the effects of lifestyle changes on our bodies. Heck, I posted last week about my own period because I couldn't find the information that I was seeking and NO I do not have a doctor to ask about it. I know I know, it's hard to imagine anyone who doesn't have a doctor, considering our top notch health system and our booming economy...

Needless to say, more women need a better understanding of our bodies. Many of us are lacking in lots of knowledge. I met a woman the other day who didn't know you could transfer and receive STDs via *kitten*... Mind=blown. Though here is the good news for you fellas. If we were more comfortable with our lady bits and had a better understanding then we would all be much more demanding of the cunnylingus.

Those are my thoughts on the situation.

In the end, if you don't like, and you can predict what the post is going to be about, the just don't fracking read it.

/rant
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

And how fewer men.

You know a while ago there was this article cant remember the source and they asked men to find the *kitten* on this drawing of a female vagina only about 33% could identify the structure. So my message to men is get down there explore around sample the nectar and see how the flower opens. If TOM is a visiting well kudos to you...bwhahahahaha!

Those men are awful then, lol.

Protip for guys: Most of the *kitten* is hidden beneath the clitoral hood. Pull the hood back for better fun. Your welcome.
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options

[
    Ooopsie, I thought it was the same thing.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

And how fewer men.

The sadder part of that is just about as many women have the same trouble. When I worked inan ICU, I was shocked at the number of women who couldn't navigate their away around a patients genitals. I watched one nurse jab a foley catheter right along the top of another women's *kitten* for 5 minutes while getting frustrated. I finally told her "try south about a half an inch, or buy her dinner first." She looked at me with derision, and said, "If you are such an expert, why don't you insert it." I did on the first attempt.

That is one example of many I have seen in my short career. I'd be interested to see the stats on how many women could locate the various parts of their anatomy like their Bartholin's glands, urethra, *kitten*, etc.
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Dear Male,

If you can't handle women discussing their reproductive organs or cycles, you are not mature enough to be having sex.

Just FYI.

<3

to true