Who else has a lot to lose???

Options
124»

Replies

• JustDeke
    JustDeke Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    220 to lose to hit my goal weight. 38 down so far. I eat three decent size meals a day, but snack on fruit and vegetables every couple of hours.
  • kathysmith1961
    kathysmith1961 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a stay at home mom with a hubby and 2 kids, I have about 80+ pounds to lose and would love to have other people's encouragement along the way. I love doing home improvements and woodworking, right now I am remodeling our kitchen top to bottom. I would love to have thoughts on exercising and recipes. I have always had off and on weight issues, but they have gotten worse in the last few years. Need friends that understand.
  • smalldreams75
    Options
    also feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • darkroge
    darkroge Posts: 1
    Options
    Hiya,
    I don't know if you want to hear from me as I had about 70 pounds to loose not 100 but I thought you would like to hear some friendly support, I have lost around 38 pounds in around 6 months, it gets hard but stick to your guns remember portion control is key. You can still enjoy the little things don't cut them out completely otherwise you will come crashing down somewhere along the line.
    Hope it all goes well for you :)
  • credessa
    credessa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good to know there's lots of us out there with the same goal. I need to lose way over 100 pounds. I have twin boys and I have to get healthy for them and me. I've gained and lost this same weight too many times...time to make it for real!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!! I know you are looking for friends who HAVE 100 + lbs to lose but I have done it and continue to be a very supportive friend. It never made a difference to me if you had 10 lbs to lose or 300. I will say that my closest friend I found on here only had 30 to lose and we helped each other so much.

I just want to say that the journey may seem long and scary but with the right attitude and drive you will lose that weight!
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can friend me... I have alot to lose like over 100 . Boy its weird typing that. Ive been here for 90 days lost 20 something and a long way to go. Id love to get over the yellow together because Im not stopping. I willl log in here every daym day until I cross that line. Then I will be here to drag others accross ... Friend me if you like.
    Lee
  • LovesPink8741
    LovesPink8741 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose at least 100 pounds. Please friend me so we can go through this journey together!
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    You can add me if you like. 34 with 51lbs to lose (only 5'3" so it's a lot for me). Was very fit in my twenties then some 'stuff' happened and I became besties with my couch for awhile. I'm back up and back moving, cuz I just could not abide the size of my pants. Call it vanity, call it self esteem, who cares it keeps me motivated :)
  • cortana01
    cortana01 Posts: 55
    Options
    Me! I'm 56lbs down with about another 150 to go. Feel free to add me :-)
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I too have a LOT to lose. Would LOVE to be down 150 lbs but also would be happy with 84 more down. Would love to help motivate you! I sent you a friend request!
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    When I started I had over 150lbs to lose I'm nearing the halfway point, feel free to add
  • goodbyefarewell
    Options
    Hey all,

I have a lot to lose, 100+. I'm 26, work in an office, doing office hours, sitting at my desk eating lunch etc.
    I was never a skinny kid, and the weight just piled on. Well, enough is enough eh?
    One thing is missing in my fight - other people on the same path.
    My other half is dieting too - but he's already fit - he's just trying to strengthen up a bit, so his calorie allocation is high! Mine is about half his!

I don't know anyone else in my life going down the same road as me - so please, feel free to add me - we can help each other :)

This sounds VERY similar to me! I'm also 26, work in an office, and have a lot to lose. My boyfriend is trying to lose weight, too, but he works a much more physical job and can eat over 1,000 calories/day more than me (which is a bit disheartening!). Anyone can feel free to add me- it's really awesome to see everyone creating such a hugely beneficial support system for each other!
  • Mommylicous
    Mommylicous Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've got about 100 lbs to lose :) So please, feel free to add me!
  • cheeseaholic88
    cheeseaholic88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This girl here!

So far I've lost 37lbs(there's about 10lbs I lost before I joined MFP, so it doesn't show up on my weight loss tracker), but my goal is to be 115-125lbs and I'm 225lbs so that leaves me to lose 100lbs+.

It's kind of daunting when you think about how much of you want to lose but that sort of trips me up and it has been screwing with me mentally the past two months. Like I was doing fantastic, just dropping weight like crazy and then all of a sudden I plateaued.

I'm trying to work through it, but I'm also trying to incorporate exercise into my regimen because dropping that much weight means I need to find some way to tone it up.

So I'm taking it one day at a time, at least at this point, and thinking about short term goals encourages me more then the long term goal. It kind of stresses me out when I think about how much I want to lose compared to losing pieces of it. If that makes sense to anyone else! lolz
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    you are all welcome to add me. I started out at 250 pounds. I am currently 175 pounds. I have 40 more to go before my goal. my total weight loss will be 115 pounds when I reach it.
  • goodbyefarewell
    Options
    The people I've friended from this thread so far have been very motivational and helpful. If you're looking for more people to cheer you on, feel free to add me!
  • kmwrestle
    kmwrestle Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 246lbs total. 109 to down 135 to go
  • bbl2013t
    bbl2013t Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i'm 300 lbs and need to lose 170 lbs, but i'm an emotional binge junk food eater
  • GettingAngBack
    Options
    <
    raising my hand! I have about 130 to lose possibly more. I, too, cannot relate to those losing 20 lbs. we can do this just have to make smaller goals for me or I get totally overwhelmed! I'm an adoptive mommy to 2 wild, I mean precious toddlers. ;)