Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

friends who log in & like to support/be supported :)

14567810»

Replies

• hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me! I try my best to log in every day - helps me focus!! And I try to give as much support as I have been getting from my Fab friends on MFP! x
  • Lynds7128
    Lynds7128 Posts: 132
    Hello! I am an avid user and believe wholeheartedly in the Power of Positive Thinking! All that are looking to give/ receive encouragement and motivation- Please add me! :D
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    added you :)
  • lhogan50
    lhogan50 Posts: 22
    I have a few friends and like the interaction and motivation. Anyone feel free to add me!!!
  • MAshleyB
    added!
  • MAshleyB
  • MAshleyB
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 267 Member
    Feel free to add me. I like people who participate on your wall and just pop in to say hi and things like that. I hate when I add a friend and they even attached a great message with their request then they NEVER talk to you!

^^^ Same here :-)

Me too on all counts x
  • Hi,
    Im a newbie on here with no friends yet!!:(
    We all need help and encouragement from time to time!!!
  • sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    You can all add me as well. The more support, the more motivation = more weight loss
  • mirabelk
    mirabelk Posts: 8 Member
    Female. 5ft8. Started out at 250. Down to 230. Aiming for 155. NOT DIETING... Instead, this is a way of keeping on track with an outlook and lifestyle overhaul. Trying to overcome a lifetime tendency and genetic predisposition to being overweight through "correct" nutrition and turning exercise into part of daily life rather than a chore, despite being asthmatic.

Anyone on board with my circumstances and/or philosophies is welcome to add me as a friend!

Best of success to each and every one of you!

Lauren
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    thistimewillbedifferent Posts: 217 Member
    Wow, you don't look like you've ever been even one pound overweight! That's definitely the kind of inspiration I could use in my friends list. Please feel free to add me if you want. I joined MFP awhile back but struggled a LOT with logging everything. Consequently, I didn't do so well. This past December, however, I had a change of focus, and since January I've logged pretty much every day and have been seeing a personal trainer twice a week (I log only my food, though, not my exercise, although I do mention my exercise in the notes section). As a result, I'm down 32 pounds since the beginning of 2013. Lots more to go, but I feel fantastic and get so inspired being surrounded by positive people who are taking concrete steps to improve their health.
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    I could use friends on here as well. Add me!
  • MAshleyB
    added you all! happy to have you on here as friends! :)
    I also like that this thread can be used for other people to find friends that are supportive as well :)
    have a fantastic day everyone!
  • MAshleyB
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Feel free to add me! I log daily and comment on my friends posts often. I would love more active friends!
  • MAshleyB
    added @Kxgz :)