Looking for 30 Day Shred friends!

Options
I just started the 30 Day Shred today and I am looking for people that are also doing it so we can give each other support and motivation if it is needed. :)

Replies

• meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Oh! Ohhh! Pick me!

I'm just starting round 2 of the 30DS!
  • kinslee1216
    Options
    I would be interested! what are the details?
  • julyssas
    julyssas Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of 30 days shred. I am sooooo looking forward to start seeing the results :-)
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing up level 1 and going to start level 2 either tomorrow or Saturday. I am having success so far. :)
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    I am doing it alos :-) I'm on day 1 of level 2 - everyone add :-)
  • treenuh_x
    treenuh_x Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It's a Jillian Michaels workout that incorporates strength training and cardio... you can find the videos for it on YouTube, and it's an amazing workout. It lasts about 30 minutes, and I had so much energy after doing it that I can't wait to do it again!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Mine arrived yesterday and I tried it last night. I will officially start my 30 days on Monday. Count me in, I sent you a friend request.
  • Shelbsta22
    Options
    Pick me!!!! I'm starting today too!!!
  • krissym82
    krissym82 Posts: 12
    Options
    im on day 8 and 2nd day of level 2!

anyone can add me :smile:
  • keets502
    keets502 Posts: 34
    Options
    I just ordered mine today, should be here end of next week. Hoping to start by April 22nd!
  • Lcam510
    Lcam510 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4 for me!
  • mdraper60
    mdraper60 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    :smile: I am starting tonight!! Add me if you would like!
  • Rey278
    Rey278 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hello, i have just started the 30 day shred today too and i definately felt it! haha. I am exited to see the results of it, roll on the next 29 days! would be good to share the experience with other who are doing it too so feel free to add me :)
  • deer7
    deer7 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! Let me know the details!:smile:
  • jawaskow
    jawaskow Posts: 1
    Options
    I am on day 2... body hurts today, but am hopeful for results! Mind over matter!
  • MrsTorresisBACK
    MrsTorresisBACK Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Level 2 Day 4...

Best of Luck!
  • stewarac
    stewarac Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hey buddy! I'm on day 8 of level one and always happy with friends doing the same to spur me on/help spur on/curse Jillian and her exercises. I'll send an add, and same to anybody else, feel free to add!
  • Eyeliner
    Eyeliner Posts: 6
    Options
    Everyone can add meee! I've already finished the 30DS recently & just moved on to Jillian's "Ripped in 30".... will probably go BACK to the Shred sometime after Ripped. And I wouldn't mind more friends!!! :):):)

We can b!tch & complain about our love/hate for Jillian!!!!
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    me! i just started it :)
  • kaytee161
    Options
    I'm trying to get in shape again and started 30 shred today. Cant wait to see the results. Also more success in numbers :)