What is something fitness oriented YOU want to do?

Options

Replies

• iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Go on a road trip and do a bunch of fun recreational things! Rock climbing, mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, cave exploring.
  • ValerieMomof2
    ValerieMomof2 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Just have to say. So glad I am not the only one who has struggled with pull ups. They are the devil. Even as a young un I couldn't do them.
    Go on a road trip and do a bunch of fun recreational things! Rock climbing, mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, cave exploring.

This is exactly what I would love to do. I have a good friend and this is what they do--their vacations are adventures and it sounds awesome
  • RavenWolf1977
    RavenWolf1977 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to run a whole 5K...aiming for October!

I want to be able to go rock climbing and excel at it!!!
  • whatthefitz
    Options
    I'm doing my first half-marathon in about 3 weeks! I'm very excited about that. I'm also riding RAGBRAI this summer - short and sweet 400-mile course this year, perfect for a newbie :)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Would love to run a 5k, if only my knees would corporate, I am working on it but at a very slow rate. :)
  • bethira
    bethira Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I want to be fit enough to rock climb. Oh and did I mention I'm afraid of heights? So this is a dual challenge for me.
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    I would really like to have abs but besides that I want to be able to jog a 5k and not die...
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    be able to jump onto any of my horses bareback, not just the ponies!
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    warrior dash
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I want to do soooo many 5k's. lol (I want to RUN them not walk).
    -The Color Run/Color Me Rad/Gnarly Neon
    -Dirty Girl Mud Run
    -Color in Motion
    -Warrior Dash

I'm doing my first 5k two weeks from tomorrow! We're raising money through a night run. We each donate $5, and we have sponsors to match whatever we end up donating(: I'm walking it, but it's going to be awesome!!
  • audra0831
    audra0831 Posts: 244
    Options
    My current goal is to run - completely run, no walking - a 5k by the end of summer!
  • kluedesigns
    kluedesigns Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i want to do the Goofy Challenge - which is a 1/2 marathon and then a full marathon at disney in FL
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    It's a lofty goal, a knockdown karate tournament called, The Sabaki Challenge.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    My goal this year is a sub 48:00 10k. Did 50:19 earlier this week so I am cautiously optimistic.
  • moonport
    moonport Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I registered for a half-marathon on August 24th. It's not why I started this journey, but it's helping me stay focused.
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    my running goal is a 1/2 marathon, and my cycling goal is to ride in a race (which i will be doing this June!)
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I would like to do the 30DS in 30 days and not cry. I haven't even started trying yet. I need to start trying to do a push-up from my knees (I hope my shoulders will cooperate!)

I'd also like to do a Susan G. Komen 3 day walk with my sister and niece.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Be able to do my current workouts with more than a 5lb weight. I struggle with the 5lbs right now, but once it starts getting easier I plan to move up to 8lbs (so on and so forth).
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    id like to run a something K lol
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be able to do a tri and a half marathon.

My knees pose a huge obstacle for me. I'll run a 5k with no problems, but a week later I can't run a mile without horrible pain. It's tough, but hopefully someday I can do it :)