what do guys really think?

Options
124»

Replies

• VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie.... you asked the question so I am going to be completely honest....

Whenever I see a big ol' girl at the gym I wonder what she is sweating out "down there". We all sweat from the butt BUT I am fascinated by big booty girl sweat. I wonder what the findings would be if it were studied in a lab? How much usage will she get out of THOSE tights? Is Tide detergent READY?

Just nasty stuff I think of.

Also, most big girls I see at the gym look very frustrated working out. They try so hard but don't look enthused. There are people at the gym who look like they're in the zone, there are some who are just there to get it done (and they will because they look committed), and then there are those who you look at and go, "They ain't gonna last". I hope they prove me wrong because it's not like I have money riding on it or anything, but that's what I think when I see big girls at the gym.

My butt does not sweat. Just FYI. Also, you're kind of weird for thinking of swamp crotch.

WEIRD and did I mention way grody.
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the gym because of stuff like this. I don't care about men checking me out....but I always worry about everyone, men and women, looking at me and thinking mean stuff in their heads about me because I'm fat. I actually had a friend (a very in shape man) say something once along the lines of "Fat chicks have no business being in my gym"....WTF?! I just looked at him like he had grown another head...and he didn't even notice. This is why I workout at home.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Hot sweaty and female, my thoughts are completed. I am there to work-out my body and not try and find a date. I admire anyone of any size and ability who has come to the work-out facility to put forth the best efforts that they are capably of.
  • Sonjalalala
    Sonjalalala Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie.... you asked the question so I am going to be completely honest....

Whenever I see a big ol' girl at the gym I wonder what she is sweating out "down there". We all sweat from the butt BUT I am fascinated by big booty girl sweat. I wonder what the findings would be if it were studied in a lab? How much usage will she get out of THOSE tights? Is Tide detergent READY?

Hahaha oh my GOD.
    Honesty.
    It's a beautiful thing.
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Oncebittentwiceshy38 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Really.....? I thought 'Well, they are brave coming to a place like this. Good luck to them - I hope they succeed'. Getting passed peoples percieved prejudices can be so hard so I always admire someone who has the determination to put themselves in such an alien environment
    Why would a gym be an "alien environment" for an overweight woman? I thought we were all there to get healthy...the guys at my gym are really nice to me.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Also, most big girls I see at the gym look very frustrated working out. They try so hard but don't look enthused. There are people at the gym who look like they're in the zone, there are some who are just there to get it done (and they will because they look committed), and then there are those who you look at and go, "They ain't gonna last". I hope they prove me wrong because it's not like I have money riding on it or anything, but that's what I think when I see big girls at the gym.

35hfneo.gif
  • goldenguymsw
    goldenguymsw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Honestly.... I just focus on getting my workout done.... I would only notice others if they are working their *kitten* off as hard as me.... regardless of the size of the person working out.... I respect those that are putting in the effort. The only people that I think are wasting space at the gym are the ones sitting or standing around chatting and not working out.... don't come to the gym if you are just there to look at yourself or socialize.... Anyway... that's my opinion... you asked for it... there it is.