Someone told me to stop lifting heavy yesterday.

Options

Replies

• stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. Both before and after. Congratulations!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    6f9c46f1-a700-4737-961d-a9ad72ced8bf_zps68dab2a6.jpg

Happy bendy dog thinks you should lift heavy.
  • chipsandegg
    Options
    That is so fantastic....you look fantastic! Congratulations ! :flowerforyou:
  • Sheel
    Sheel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and photos. Youre amazing and in only 4.5 months. You've spurred me on for sure. Only my first week of restarting my healthy diet routine and taking inspiration from all you lovely people who are generous enough to share on this site. Bravo - you should be so proud of yourself for showing such focus and determination. Today is going to be a good day for me now.
    :laugh:
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Damn, your my inspiration! Looking amazingly fit and healthy. I wanna look toned like you! What program are you doing if I may ask?
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    Damn, your my inspiration! Looking amazingly fit and healthy. I wanna look toned like you! What program are you doing if I may ask?

Aw, thank you! I am far from toned, I'm working on it =) I follow the moves in ChaLEAN Extreme, a program by Beach Body =)
  • Shaansmum
    Shaansmum Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Omg! Inspired! Great job. What kind of lifting routine do you do? How many times per week?
  • ashleyvictorshepard
    ashleyvictorshepard Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job!:smile:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You look fantastic!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options

Aw, thank you! I am far from toned, I'm working on it =) I follow the moves in ChaLEAN Extreme, a program by Beach Body =)

I am in week two of CLX/TF hybrid. I had one of my friends tell me to finish TF schedule before starting this hybrid. Although, I greatly value her opinion, I needed the lifting (I felt). I just became burnt with too much cardio with no real results. I am loving the mix so far and do feel stronger. As I am going to be heading into 40 next year I feel that this program will change me just like it has you. I may go into New Rules after as I have the book, but to start I am continuing on with what I am doing (it is no joke, though). Fabulous transformation. I hope to be showing my results down the road as well. It may be longer than your journey but, I will get there too! Congrats! You are so hot!
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That's quite a transformation in 4 months, don't ever stop lifting!

Also I really liked hearing how you drew a line in the sand on the fast food/soda and just ran with it. Way to make things happen rather than wish for them to.
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    You look incredible!! Wtg :)
  • DirtyTrickster
    DirtyTrickster Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Keep lifting heavy.

Punch him in his neck next time and tell him to mind his business.
  • s_reynolds777
    s_reynolds777 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have to add to anyone reading that currently is a fast food junkie: This kind of addiction can be broken overnight. I don't know what came over me. Literally at 11:30 on December 31, I had Arby's. Once midnight passed, I vowed that I was done with fast food and turned over a new leaf. I didn't "wean" I just, plain, STOPPED! It can be done!!!! =)

First of all, great job, wonderful before and after and great dedication. I just wanted to add thank you for the above comment as I had my last pizza meal Sunday and made a 180 in my eating habits starting Monday. I just finished day two and it really helped me to hear that someone else just kicked it.
  • blp1
    blp1 Posts: 80
    Options
    This is an awesome story!! Congrats!!
  • Lilianam881
    Options
    amazing transformation. Congrats on your hard work. you look fantastic.
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for sharing!
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Very impressive, you look beautiful!
  • madamstn
    madamstn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! Definitly do not stop lifting heavy. Great job and very motivating.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hey, don't I know you from somewhere? XDDDDD

Awesome work girl ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!