SECOND WEIGH IN - 181.8 lbs
    THIRD WEIGH IN - 179.2 lbs
    FOURTH WEIGH IN - 178.6 lbs
    FIFTH WEIGH IN - 176.2 lbs
    SIXTH WEIGH IN - 175.2 lbs
    SEVENTH WEIGH IN - 173.8 lbs
    EIGHT WEIGH IN - 172.8 lbs
    NINTH WEIGH IN - 171.4 lbs

Wow, I'm impressed with myself. I managed a 1.4 lb drop even with 4th of July weekend. I was at my family's rented lake house for 2 days (I went for a walk one day and I was moving around a lot) and then I was at my parents' house in NJ one day (no exercise). It's good to see that the choices that I made still resulted in losing weight. And now I'm 1.4 lbs from my goal! I think I'll get there by next week, I'm gonna work really hard this week so I do.

I can't believe it's already the second to last week of the challenge! Congrats to everyone who's stuck with it!

GOAL WEIGHT FOR 10 WEEK CHALLENGE - 170 lbs
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT ON MFP - 180lbs

STARTING WEIGHT (MON) - 136.6lbs

FIRST WEIGH IN - 135.8lbs (-0.8lbs) its getting slower now i am closer to my goal.

SECOND WEIGH IN - 135.8lbs (no change) i think i allowed myself a few too many treats to celebrate being a healthy BMI. lol. on to next week and a bit more motivation.

THIRD WEIGH IN - 133.2 (-2.6lbs) shocked, amazed and ecstatic. I am also now a UK size 12 for the first time in over 10 years

FOURTH WEIGH IN - 133.0 (-0.2lbs) didn't stick to my exercise and ate badly some days so very happy that i didn't gain this week.

FIFTH WEIGH IN - 131.0 (-2.0lbs) can't believe i got a 2lb loss this week. I actually upped my calories because i was so hungry all week. very strange.

SIXTH WEIGH IN - 131.0 (no change) this is ok. i'm working on toning up more now so might not get the weight loss each week but i'm getting happy with my body and feeling good.

SEVENTH WEIGH IN - didn't officially weigh in gained about 2lbs i think.

EIGHTH WEIGH IN - 131.0 ( no change) lost my motivation last week and went AWOL but i'm back and i'm gonna kick *kitten*. its my birthday on the last weigh in so must do well for that.

NINTH WEIGH IN - 127.4 (-3.6lbs) yay me :laugh: i've passed my original goal of 130lbs and actually might get close to my challenge goal of 125lbs.

GOAL WEIGHT FOR 10 WEEK CHALLENGE - 125lbs

Karen
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT ON MFP - 200lbs

STARTING CHALLENGE WEIGHT (Friday, May 7th) - 184lbs

FIRST WEIGH IN - 183lbs
    SECOND WEIGH IN - 181.8 lbs
    THIRD WEIGH IN - 179.2 lbs
    FOURTH WEIGH IN - 178.6 lbs
    FIFTH WEIGH IN - 176.2 lbs
    SIXTH WEIGH IN - 175.2 lbs
    SEVENTH WEIGH IN - 173.8 lbs
    EIGHT WEIGH IN - 172.8 lbs
    NINTH WEIGH IN - 171.4 lbs
    TENTH WEIGH IN - 169.4 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT FOR 10 WEEK CHALLENGE - 170 lbs

GOAL MET! WHOOT! I wanted to get to 170 lbs by the end of the challenge, and I did it! That officially puts me in the overweight BMI category, probably for the first time since I was like 14, maybe younger. I also ran a mile yesterday without stopping, 12.5 minutes. It's been a really awesome week for me. How is everyone else doing with hitting their goal for the challenge? It's officially the last weigh in for it and I'd love to see how everyone else did.
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT ON MFP - 180lbs

STARTING WEIGHT (MON) - 136.6lbs

FIRST WEIGH IN - 135.8lbs (-0.8lbs) its getting slower now i am closer to my goal.

SECOND WEIGH IN - 135.8lbs (no change) i think i allowed myself a few too many treats to celebrate being a healthy BMI. lol. on to next week and a bit more motivation.

THIRD WEIGH IN - 133.2 (-2.6lbs) shocked, amazed and ecstatic. I am also now a UK size 12 for the first time in over 10 years

FOURTH WEIGH IN - 133.0 (-0.2lbs) didn't stick to my exercise and ate badly some days so very happy that i didn't gain this week.

FIFTH WEIGH IN - 131.0 (-2.0lbs) can't believe i got a 2lb loss this week. I actually upped my calories because i was so hungry all week. very strange.

SIXTH WEIGH IN - 131.0 (no change) this is ok. i'm working on toning up more now so might not get the weight loss each week but i'm getting happy with my body and feeling good.

SEVENTH WEIGH IN - didn't officially weigh in gained about 2lbs i think.

EIGHTH WEIGH IN - 131.0 ( no change) lost my motivation last week and went AWOL but i'm back and i'm gonna kick *kitten*. its my birthday on the last weigh in so must do well for that.

NINTH WEIGH IN - 127.4 (-3.6lbs) yay me i've passed my original goal of 130lbs and actually might get close to my challenge goal of 125lbs.

TENTH WEIGH IN - 125.8 (-1.6lbs) last weigh in and i am so proud of myself i have lost a total of 10.8lbs in 10 weeks and very nearly got to my challenge goal weight 0.8lbs away ain't bad is it.

GOAL WEIGHT FOR 10 WEEK CHALLENGE - 125lbs

Karen
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!