never hungry, still fat

Options
Im never really hungry much at all. i never reach my calorie goal but im still fat. I dont know if i should eat more, or if i even could. I could possibly be gluten introlent i dont know!

Replies

• BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Im never really hungry much at all. i never reach my calorie goal but im still fat. I dont know if i should eat more, or if i even could. I could possibly be gluten introlent i dont know!

Is that a picture of you?
    Fat implies obesity.
    You do not appear to be obese.
  • mikaelafos
    Options
    yeah that is me, im not obese but my legs are big and my stomach isnt flat
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Look into lifting weights. That is how you'll achieve the shape you're looking for. You're not fat. Like, I had to double check to see if you're just trolling here.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I would honestly talk to someone. You are obviously not fat. What you are saying sounds like anorexia to me. Please get some help from a professional.....we can't help sufficiently in an on-line forum.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    You'll get the body changes you're after if you start weight training.

Look into this book, its great for beginners.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-New-Rules-Lifting-Women/dp/1583333398/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1365786880&sr=8-3&keywords=new+rules
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

Fat implies obesity.

yeah, that's what i thought....if you're fat, then i'm a beached whale. seriously.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Lift weights
    Drive the idea you are fat out of your head (it just ain't reality)

I have an awesome vegetarian lifter in my FL. I hope she chimes in here.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    You don't look fat.
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    From your profile page:

But i want a thigh gap, toned legs and a flat toned stomech.

Why do you want a thigh gap? In what way will that improve your life? I think you need to try and look at yourself from an outsider's viewpoint. You don't appear to be fat. You may be skinny fat? The only thing that will help that is weight lifting as far as I know.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    You need to work on the mental first, then physical.
  • ladylass89
    Options
    You need to work on the mental first, then physical.

Yep. This.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Wow. Well, #1, you're going to look back on you right now later in life and want to smack yourself for talking crap about such a pretty girl.

Number two, your BF is low enough now that you can't think about yourself as a weight loss subject anymore. Getting rid of that final bit of flab will mean no longer cutting gross calories and hoping it melts away. Now you need to do body recomposition.

Narrow your calorie deficit to within 10% of your TDEE. Lift heavy weights, using a program such as New Rules of Lifting For Women or Stronglifts 5x5.

This is different than what you're used to, but this is the next step in your progression.

Edited to add: I wrote all of this up in draft, and then was having a conversation with a coworker. By the time I posted this comment, the same advice had been given to you like six times! Whoops. Anyway, please understand that these comments are all pointing you down the same road because those indeed are your next steps. You are not fat. Weight loss is not going to help you any more.
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I was also looking at your profile

My Inspirations

looking hot <---- If you work out you will look hot and sweaty and it would tone you up
    victoria secret modles <
    Models
    ew fat ppl <
    HOW RUDE

And I am not one to judge someone but you want my god to honest truth you remind me of one of those woman who say ewww i am fat because they just want people to tell them they look good

Get a personal trainer they can help you tone the areas you want to tone
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Wow. Well, #1, you're going to look back on you right now later in life and want to smack yourself for talking crap about such a pretty girl.

Number two, your BF is low enough now that you can't think about yourself as a weight loss subject anymore. Getting rid of that final bit of flab will mean no longer cutting gross calories and hoping it melts away. Now you need to do body recomposition.

Narrow your calorie deficit to within 10% of your TDEE. Lift heavy weights, using a program such as New Rules of Lifting For Women or Stronglifts 5x5.

This is different than what you're used to, but this is the next step in your progression.

Edited to add: I wrote all of this up in draft, and then was having a conversation with a coworker. By the time I posted this comment, the same advice had been given to you like six times! Whoops. Anyway, please understand that these comments are all pointing you down the same road because those indeed are your next steps. You are not fat. Weight loss is not going to help you any more.

^^^^ all of this
  • magpie0
    magpie0 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You people scream eating disorder very readily.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

Fat implies obesity.

I will second this!!!! If you are fat then I am Jabba da Hut or maybe Pizza da Hut (mmmmm Pizza Hut).

Even if you think you have fat on you that could be your body type, you are a individual not everyone can look like a movie star or supermodel. If you are looking at things like the BMI and trying to get in to a category remember this:

"The actors George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon also come out as overweight using the calculations. " referring to BMI http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/8538956/BMI-explained-the-imperfect-index-that-claims-Brad-Pitt-is-overweight.html

If you think that a little bit of fat here or there is a bad thing remember the words of Sir Mix-A-Lot "I like big butts and I can not lie"
  • BurtHuttz
    Options

22 year old [thin women] [who call themselves fat] and say [they're never hungry] and [want a thigh gap] and have [a visceral reaction of disgust at the concept of obesity] and simply [cannot force themselves to eat 1200 calories in a day] are likely candidates for having an eating disorder.

I'm curious why you would be defensive about the subject.

Edited to add: Nevermind, looked through your diary, not curious at all anymore.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

I can only see one person who's even mentioned an eating disorder....?

Most people have told her to lift weights and that she's not fat. The first is good advice, the second is the truth.

ETA: two now... and he has a point...
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    ''•ew fat ppl''

really? seriously?

no matter how thin you get, that attitude will still be ugly.
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Yup. All of this.