never hungry, still fat

Options

Replies

• IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Im never really hungry much at all. i never reach my calorie goal but im still fat. I dont know if i should eat more, or if i even could. I could possibly be gluten introlent i dont know!

Forget about the "fat"; you've got bigger issues! I can clearly see a hair out of place in that picture of yours and I don't know how you walk around in public like that! Pffft! Don't you care about yourself?
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options

I will second this!!!! If you are fat then I am Jabba da Hut or maybe Pizza da Hut (mmmmm Pizza Hut).

If you think that a little bit of fat here or there is a bad thing remember the words of Sir Mix-A-Lot "I like big butts and I can not lie"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: pizza da hut!!!! i LOVE that song btw. probably because i have one! when the bars played that song it was the only time i would shake my big ole butt.

now i want pizza
  • peggysue218
    peggysue218 Posts: 126 Member
    Options

ew fat ppl <
    HOW RUDE

Tbh I'm fat and I'm disgusted by my own and other fat people's bodies. It's kind of a natural reaction to something unhealthy looking. I don't hate fat people or anything, but I think we (assuming we're all sane) can admit that we are repulsed by fat bodies. Oh, and don't even pretend that you don't judge the appearance of yourself and other people. We all do it. Btw, before you jump on me, I didn't say "don't even pretend that you don't judge other people based on their appearance." That's different and not as acceptable.

*This isn't directed at any one person in particular but at the universe.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Another young girl with an unrealistic idea of how her body should look and a distorted image of how her body actually looks. It's sad. I blame society. You are not fat. If you TRULY feel you fat, get professional counseling. Stop 'dieting'. Eat more, lift heavy weights to change your body composition. Learn to love yourself.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Not trying to sound rude but by what you have on your profile "ew fat ppl" you really need to work on your attitude and outlook. These comments won't help you here or out in the world. Sorry but posting "ew fat ppl" on a weight loss site is not the greatest.

Those models you see, the pictures are airbrushed and that's not how they look in real life. Makeup and editing does amazing things to how someone looks.

Not everyone can have a totally flat stomach and a thigh gap. No matter how much some people lose they still have a bit of a belly or thighs that touch. It's just part of how your body is made. Not everyone can have a model body... and again, those pictures are not their real body and most models have some form of an eating disorder for them to stay that thin.

Work on your confidence. Increase your calories to slightly above maintance and lift heavy to build muscle. That will change the look of your body.

Never use the media as a picture of what your body should look like. The media is one reason why there is such a weight issue, so many eating disorders and so many young girls who don't like their body. Never compare yourself to someone else.
  • magpie0
    magpie0 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You people scream eating disorder very readily.

22 year old [thin women] [who call themselves fat] and say [they're never hungry] and [want a thigh gap] and have [a visceral reaction of disgust at the concept of obesity] and simply [cannot force themselves to eat 1200 calories in a day] are likely candidates for having an eating disorder.

I'm curious why you would be defensive about the subject.

Edited to add: Nevermind, looked through your diary, not curious at all anymore.

I don't log food obsessively anymore...
    Eating little =/= eating disorder. Body builders get obsessive about slimming and building muscle. They (most) don't have eating disorders.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I don't log food obsessively anymore...
    Eating little =/= eating disorder. Body builders get obsessive about slimming and building muscle. They (most) don't have eating disorders.

I don't know what you need, but I don't really have anything to teach you here.
  • magpie0
    Options
    The point is that she asked a question and because she's relatively slim, people ignored her. It's her body and she can do what she wants with it.

OP, I'm not sure how much you're eating, but if you're under for an extended period of time, your metabolism will slow down. Weight lifting helps me..
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    OP you have been on this site since Sept. 2012

It would be proactive, informative and save you member critique by studying the following links and following the suggestions.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/937712-in-place-of-a-road-map-ver-3-0?hl=road+map
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

Best of luck to you!
  • Penny_Lane_
    Penny_Lane_ Posts: 163
    Options
    perhaps try.... eating..... then... lifting heavy sh%t.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    The point is that she asked a question and because she's relatively slim, people ignored her. It's her body and she can do what she wants with it.

OP, I'm not sure how much you're eating, but if you're under for an extended period of time, your metabolism will slow down. Weight lifting helps me..

She made a series of statements, she did not ask a question.
    Her statements included that she didn't know how much to eat, and that she felt like she looked fat.
    She got at least 15 substantive replies, most of which included advice to lift weights and some dietary advice including my own, which I put a fair amount of effort into.

And that translates, to your view, as being ignored because she's relatively slim.

As I said, there's clearly nothing I can teach you.
    ... I love teenagers.
  • magpie0
    Options
    If I changed my age on my profile and added 100lbs to my weight, people would more readily help me.

I'm sorry though; I see the responses where people gave actual advice. Still, a significant people just focused on her profile.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    What would you like help with? :flowerforyou:
  • EvilWabbit
    Options
    Under-eating will def slow the metabolism down to a halt, and cause the body to go catabolic, in which it will store most of what you eat as fat for energy (calories) later. Everything you do requires calories, just keeping your heart pumping requires them. A great way to get the metabolism going again, is to find out your caloric needs via MFP or even taking your body weight, multiplying it by ten (maybe add a cpl hundred on to that) and make sure to consume that much a day. Eating when not hungry will also help keep the metabolism going.

Just advice from my own personal experience. Not competing with anyone else's suggestions! :)
  • magpie0
    Options
    Maybe my threads are inane but they don't get responses like the threads from bigger women. Hmm. I'm scared of the attacks now. Nvm this.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Some things a-maze me
    funny_gifs_snake_climbing_funnies-s260x212-288032-580.gif
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    If I changed my age on my profile and added 100lbs to my weight, people would more readily help me.

I'm sorry though; I see the responses where people gave actual advice. Still, a significant people just focused on her profile.
    That's odd, I do not find I have the same problem at all.
  • magpie0
    Options
    You're 11 years older than me...
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    You people scream eating disorder very readily.

This. Pretty much if you don't eat 2000 calories a day here will still say you have an ed.
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    You're 11 years older than me...

Obviously the world is against you.....