Showering prior to a workout?

Options

Replies

• abrandnewme18
    Options
    I never shower before a workout. I always shower right after, so there's really no point in doing it before too. Idk if my vajayjay smells like funky fish tuna sandwich or not, but I still ain't going to wash that shizz before my work out.
    FunkyFish.jpg

teehee
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Yes, please clean your noonie, it's not fair on the other gym goers..
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Hey, I heard the topic of this thread was...

...oh great googly moogly.

28328820.gif
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    There was a woman who used to go to my gym, who we named "Onion Vagina". She smelled like when she washed her vagina, instead of grabbing the soap, she accidentally grabbed half a cut onion, and used that to wash with. I don't know why she would have kept half a cut onion in her shower, but it's really none of my business anyway.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    There was a woman who used to go to my gym, who we named "Onion Vagina". She smelled like when she washed her vagina, instead of grabbing the soap, she accidentally grabbed half a cut onion, and used that to wash with. I don't know why she would have kept half a cut onion in her shower, but it's really none of my business anyway.

Maybe she saw the episode of Seinfeld where Kramer prepared all his meals in the shower and she decided to do the same thing, probably explains why the chili tasted like Zest not onions
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I shower prior to a workout... and I'm ok with it.

At my old gym, if I was going lifting at like 7 am, I wouldn't but alas that was a box gym and full of smelly stinky people 24/7.
    My new gym though, I go around 9 am when there are a ton of people.. and I want to present my bet self.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Yes, please clean your noonie, it's not fair on the other gym goers..
    noonie :laugh: that's a new one for me.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    If I haven't taken a shower very recently, I'll do a quick body wash. Other than that, I shower after I work out. I have never noticed any particular smells. I also try to stay far enough away from everyone else that they don't have to smell me and I don't have to smell them. Generally, 3 feet is enough. It's a gym after all, not a nightclub.
    Yeah, typically people don't try to smell my vagina unless I'm at a night club.

What about the shoe salesman?
    I use to be a 'shoesalesman' when I got my first job...and I'm not sure what shoe store you are going to, but I did not ever lean towards anyone to smell there crotch...particularly because I'd smell their feet first.

Clearly your creep skills could use some work.
    QUOTE:

I use to be a 'shoesalesman' when I got my first job...and I'm not sure what shoe store you are going to, but I did not ever lean towards anyone to smell there crotch...particularly because I'd smell their feet first.

You're doing it wrong

My next trip to Nordstrom's shoe sale will be seriously hindered by these replies.

Also... may I nominate the following products for a gym shop product morphosis? I mean apparently, these might be more useful than the smoothies and spandex they are selling there. 1208362401427.jpg1864-thickbox_default.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS1oA1OkU7R8SKYsGtrjuuL1UaJehb_g4e-he5AmwkgLchswcrYQ
  • yehsuls
    yehsuls Posts: 5
    Options
    smelly cat...smelly cat...what are they feeding you?
    smelly cat...smelly cat...it's not your fault.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    If I haven't taken a shower very recently, I'll do a quick body wash. Other than that, I shower after I work out. I have never noticed any particular smells. I also try to stay far enough away from everyone else that they don't have to smell me and I don't have to smell them. Generally, 3 feet is enough. It's a gym after all, not a nightclub.
    Yeah, typically people don't try to smell my vagina unless I'm at a night club.

What about the shoe salesman?

Clearly your creep skills could use some work.
    QUOTE:

You're doing it wrong

My next trip to Nordstrom's shoe sale will be seriously hindered by these replies.

Also... may I nominate the following products for a gym shop product morphosis? I mean apparently, these might be more useful than the smoothies and spandex they are selling there. 1208362401427.jpg1864-thickbox_default.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS1oA1OkU7R8SKYsGtrjuuL1UaJehb_g4e-he5AmwkgLchswcrYQ
    Whatever the next time I go to the gym I'm putting on my swim cap and nose plugs. Vagina farts, I do not want to smell them.
  • Michelle2W
    Michelle2W Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Lets not forget about the dudes with the musky frank and beans -_-
    Just freshen up and brush your teeth before you go to the gym, even if it's 5 a.m....Whew!!
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I get up extra early every morning so that I can shower and dress for the gym. It helps me get going, and I feel fresh and ready to conquer the world! And I never get on a bike behind anyone in my spin class because some people who don't wash their *kitten* stink, even though they don't smell themselves! I'm talking funk, not sweat. I say wash yo *kitten* before going to the gym!
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I've tried taking a shower before I workout, but it just seems wrong. I'm going to be sweating any way and it really doesn't serve a purpose for me to take a shower before I workout. It's not like someone will come up to me during a workout and smell my butt or vagina LOL.
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    yup, guilty, i travel to the gym so i wanna look nice & fresh & clean
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who does this? Some of my friends seem to think I'm nuts. I don't want to be one of the smellier patrons at the gym. They said "That's what deodorant is for," but deodorant only prevents part of the issue. You sweat from places that extend further than your underarms. If you tend to do a lot of squats and you aren't clean(down there), you're going to smell your unwashed vagina. And if you can smell it, the people around you can smell it too!

Yeah, a smelly vagina can really ruin my concentration on the bench press. I concur wholeheartedly.
  • RiotxRiot
    RiotxRiot Posts: 14
    Options
    ...I'm so glad I work out at home.

Yep.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ...I'm so glad I work out at home.

Yep.

b/c then you don't have to wash your vaginas? or because you don't want to smell anyone elses?
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I like to shower with my girlfriends in the locker room once I get to the gym before and after my workout. That way we save water and stuff.
    Proof is needed.
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    IN for more talk about stanky vajayjay.

Wait. No, out. Definitely. OUT.
    O.U.T.

O
    U
    T

FijpZpu.gif

ROFLMAO.........still laughing!