The Naked Man

Options

Replies

• ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow! No one has ever tried that on me before! Are you the only girl who lives in the place or is it possible that he was trying to hook someone else? Oh no! If there are 3 girls living there then he's going to hope it works on the other 2!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, why weren't you interested? I assume he made his intentions clear before pursuing the Naked Man...
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    He walked into your bedroom naked and with a boner and you're not sure what he meant by it? Really? :huh:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Creepy. Just...creepy. Get him out of there before you end up a rape victim. And YES you can blame a man for trying! Coming on to women naked with a boner is NOT EVER allowable unless you are lovers (or married).
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Well he obviously was hoping for action, that was not a joke. Sex with roomate is always a bad idea. But if you want to then w/e :)
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, why weren't you interested? I assume he made his intentions clear before pursuing the Naked Man...

Nope. No intentions were ever ever ever ever made. Ever. By me or by him. Ever.

I wasn't interested because of the following:
    A.) I am interested in someone else and am just not the type who can sleep with one while interested in another
    B.) He is the ex of a friend of mine and that breaks the code
    C.) He lives with me...
    D.) Not even remotely attracted to him on any level.
  • cpudoc64
    cpudoc64 Posts: 135
    Options
    Two things..First and foremost, be careful. Second thing, his version of the story probably starts off something like "Dear Penthouse Forum...."
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options
    He walked into your bedroom naked and with a boner and you're not sure what he meant by it? Really? :huh:

What? No I knew exactly what he was doing, it just took me awhile to get the whole picture if you know what I mean. I was looking athis face and then realized he was naked. :/
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    It only works 2 out 3 times

I love you. Like really. Love.

I'm willing to share my frozen greek yogurt with you
    I like greek yogurt :)
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie... the naked man would probably work on me. With the right guy though, ofcourse. haha.

Brb, gonna change into something "more comfortable" and "swing" by Jessi's house.

Yep... it would work with you.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I fully expect the naked man from any man who lives with me. Actually, the requirements of displaying said "Naked Man" are written in the fine print of the roommate agreement. It's right next to the open bathroom door policy and the observed "shower water conservation practices".
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I have this mental image of a guy prepping himself outside of your door after stripping down, trying to pep-talk himself (and 'himself', IYKWIM) and convincing his mind that was somehow a good idea. :noway:
  • happyhiram
    Options
    Last night my newest roommate tried a sort of rendition of "The Naked Man".

I was sitting on my bed playing on my phone when I hear the door open and there he is, naked as the day he was born and *ahem* rather 'happy' about it, if you.know what I mean. My immediate reaction is to cover my eyes and repeatedly say omg. I ask what he thought he was doing and his reply was A simple "oh, is this not okay?"

He left once I asked him to leave but now I'm stuck with the wuandry of what the hell I should do now?

Confront him?

Ignore it?

Has anyone else attempted this/had this happen to you?

Is HIMYM poisoning our minds?

Sonuvabeeeeeeach.

Please tell me he said that as nonchalantly as it sounded in my head.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    if he was just naked I would say; maybe he just likes being naked.....there's nothing wrong with that.....you come by my house there is a chance you are going to see me naked.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I have this mental image of a guy prepping himself outside of your door after stripping down, trying to pep-talk himself (and 'himself', IYKWIM) and convincing his mind that was somehow a good idea. :noway:

And it wasn't a good idea, it was a great idea
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Since you aren't interested I would have laughed hysterically, pointing at his thing, until embarrassed and humiliated he left the room and is now contemplating how to face you ever again. Yes, I'm that mean mostly because he had no right to put you on the spot like that. If I was feeling nice I would just tell him not to ever do something like that again or I would cut it off.
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I don't think sex was his intention if hes confident enough to walk around naked I doubt he would find it hard to get a girl when his confidents is that high. :smokin:
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

I was sitting on my bed playing on my phone when I hear the door open and there he is, naked as the day he was born and *ahem* rather 'happy' about it, if you.know what I mean. My immediate reaction is to cover my eyes and repeatedly say omg. I ask what he thought he was doing and his reply was A simple "oh, is this not okay?"

He left once I asked him to leave but now I'm stuck with the wuandry of what the hell I should do now?

Confront him?

Ignore it?

Sonuvabeeeeeeach.

I'd say you should reevaluate your ability to choose roommates. He was the "naked man" type before he moved in so he'll continue to be so during and after aforementioned roommate situation.

The only reason he is a roommate is because he had nowhere to go when his girlfriend (mine and my roommate's friend) broke up.with him because he wouldn't have sex with her... The naked man was the last thing I was expecting from this guy. Lol. But no, you are right, legit crazy.

am i the only one who thinks its crazy he would attempt this bold move but refused to sleep with ex girl friend. hes crazy
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options

Confront him?

Ignore it?

Sonuvabeeeeeeach.

Please tell me he said that as nonchalantly as it sounded in my head.

Oh he did in fact. It would have been highly amusing had I not been mortified and awed by it all. Lol
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    lol, I wouldve been so caught off guard.

I would mention it to him that you arent interested in him, if I were you.