30 day shred friends?

Options
13»

Replies

• cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I had the same issues doing the shred and now on my third try I am now on day 11 LV1. You have the right attitude to try try again. Just a note though. I have knee and shins issues that stopped me for awhile from doing the shred till I was wisely advised to ice down for 15-20 minutes after the workout. Icing down has helped me continue this far. Do what you can and just move on to the next day. No one starts off perfect at it. ( well of course there are those who are in better shape I suppose that whiz through, but we are not all the same so should never compare ourselves to others) Hang in there it is worth it! :flowerforyou:
    I'm on day 4 of 30 day shred and could use some support, every time i've tried it before i've given up the first time was me being lazy sadly and i quit around day 5. Second time round was due to a knee injury and i had to quit 2weeks in. So here i am 3rd time lucky! :)

So feel free to add me or post and i'll add you if your doing the 30 day shred or could just use some encouragement and we will help each other! :)