Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• Rudie
    Rudie Posts: 27
    Options
    Woohoo! I did it! I even skipped using transport around London and managed to walk a total of 6 miles between meetings yesterday!

Hubby took me out for dinner last night and it would have been sooooo easy to have a glass of wine and overdo it, but I thought about the challenge and it wasn't that difficult to stay on track.

Big :flowerforyou: to you all for being so supportive!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I almost threw in the towel today. I was tired after work and then I logged in and remembered my Skinny Wednesday promise. That being said, I got on my bike after dinner and rode for 1 hour 15 min, then had to stop to run an errand. Came home and rode again, burning over 1000 calories altogether and adding 31 miles to my weekly total. My legs feel like rubber :laugh:

Skinny Wednesday accomplished!!! :bigsmile:

Wow Sky! That is amazing! Great job kiddo! :happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I could give you a load of excuses, but I didn't make it today! =(

Hey, it wasn't meant to be today for you. Just try tomorrow! I will join you for a Skinny TH if you need one! Is it on? :happy:

I wish I had seen this thread yesterday or earlier this morning!! I would love to do a Thursday Skinny Challenge... anything to motivate me to do extra exercise tomorrow :) Would you be interested??

Sure! I am game! I have a crazy busy day so it will keep me focused....Let's check in here later to see how we made it! Have a good day. Bring it on Skinny TH! :bigsmile:
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    Did great on my water intake and exercise, but couldn't go without my nightly yogurt. I was under in every category except fiber...
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't check in again yesterday. After work I did some gardening so that's another workout! Drank loads of water--I always lose track at work but I refilled my bottle at least once so I drank at least 40 oz there alone (plus 40 before I got to work and more after). Could have done better with the food so I'm joining those of you who are doing the Skinny Thursday!
    Friday there's a birthday party and I want a good showing this week!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    72 water down. not to many calories so far. Threw in some stationary bike which I haven't done in a long while. Pant, pant, pant, whew!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm at 48 oz of water so far.. lots of time to get more.

Woke up this morning and did a 35 min run.. than an hour later did a 5 min warm up and than went for a 2 mile run which took me 20 mins.. than walked for another 25 mins after

so 80 minutes = 567 calories burned :)

Now to try and eat all those exercise calories lol
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    72 oz. water so far, lots of walking--over 12,000 steps so far--and doing very good with my food! Now to not screw it up! (Don't worry--I won't!)
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    80 oz of water down 1000 calories burned. Saving my calories for the Mother & Daughter banquet at church this evening. Food and entertainment by the men of the church.

Keep it going girls!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Whooooooo hooooooooooooo! You did it! I have had a hectic day but logged all of my cals and am heading to get that exercise in! I need to drink alot more water before I call it a day, but I will do it! :bigsmile: I have had one of those days.....such is life. I have a friend that says, "Just put your big girl panties on and deal with it." That is exactly what I am doing. But give me another Wed/Thurs like this and I will be fitting into my little girl panties! :laugh: Great job girlies! See you on the Skinny Saturday Challenge! :wink:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Today is my rest day. I did lots of cycling 3 days in a row and my legs need a break, but I'm done eating for the day and my cals are good. May throw in a little upper body later, but can't promise. Great job ladies!!! :drinker:
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I love having a challenge to do!! It pushes me to do that extra workout that I always think about doing but never get around to doing. Now I must be good for the evening.....
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Had a good day. Food within my limits and lots of water down. Workouts and gardening done. Here's to us!:drinker: