I am a girl, and I want to build muscle

Options
1235»

Replies

• sexymuffintop
    Options
    Funny how people throw around the word oversensitive to describe someone taking offensive to what they clearly intended to be offensive......Things that make you go, Hmmm??

Ok you win all the internet debates. If you think i'm gonna have a to and fro with you you are sorely mistaken. The devil has much more important business to attend to. You are obviously right, I am wrong, you are bag all the winners prizes. I have nothing more to add to this thread that is remotely constructive so I shall be following forum guidelines and just move along. This thread is going nowhere now, and certainly isn't helping the OP so perhaps just let it die. Much love. Satan.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Funny how people throw around the word oversensitive to describe someone taking offensive to what they clearly intended to be offensive......Things that make you go, Hmmm??

Ok you win all the internet debates. If you think i'm gonna have a to and fro with you you are sorely mistaken. The devil has much more important business to attend to. You are obviously right, I am wrong, you are bag all the winners prizes. I have nothing more to add to this thread that is remotely constructive so I shall be following forum guidelines and just move along. This thread is going nowhere now, and certainly isn't helping the OP so perhaps just let it die. Much love. Satan.

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I like Stronglifts. This is my 3rd week, so far so good.

Finding something that works for you can be hard, don't give up.