Question for the ladies who lost 1+ cup sizes

1235»

Replies

• TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    to the OP: I do pectoral exercises and my chest has changed significantly with weight loss, but the "sag" is still there :/ However I find the best solution is a great fitting bra :) I can't fight gravity that much lol. Although I might try the suggestion of lotion. Might make them firmer, might not, who knows? :)

wont work, it ends up being more about how resilient your skin is which is mostly genetic.
    give it time once you stop losing weight, and drink a lot of water!
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    I went from a 38F to a 36DDD and they are smaller, but much perkier and happier looking! Keep in mind I have no babies and am only 22
  • sharpdagger
    sharpdagger Posts: 91 Member

Pffeeeww.. Thanks so much for clarifying. I thought i was doomed!
    BTW, did u know they are hiring "dancers' boob evaluators" at the Crazy Horse in Paris? You d be perfect for the job!
    Thanks for the good laugh, anyway.

LOL...While I have apologized and I'm trying to remove my foot from my mouth, I wanted you to know i found this funny. LOL
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Im sure mine will be tiny I am built like a quarter horse ive been told big hips and thighs and a c bust after 100 pounds I am sure they are going to take a beating. They are already bouncing around in my bras after 30 im just not feeling moving to a b but its coming and yanno its what it is. I really didnt hate myself at the beginning of this journey and I dont think im gonna at the end. We have to face that big bellies and flab wasnt sexy either. It is what it is. Reality check I guess.

I think you just insulted my equine friends!!!

:laugh:
    :flowerforyou:
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    I've gained and lost two cup sizes (from A to C and back again) in the course of weight gain, pregnancy, 4 total years of lactating and then finally weight loss.

My breasts are a different shape than they used to be. My younger breasts were heavier up top, now they are more tear saped and there are some stretch marks, but they still sit pretty high on my chest. My mom friends are all very impressed. LOL Having smaller boobs helps.

ETA: The idea that breasts need support or else they will sag is total BS. (Breasts obviously need support if they are uncomfortable for their owner, but that's it). The tissue that supports the breast needs regular exercise to stay strong, and bouncing is the only exercise that will do it. Bounce around, ladies, bounce around (as much as you are comfortable). Also, the normal anatomical position for healthy breasts is not nearly as high as most people think it should be. "Saggy" boobs are not a problem, "saggy" boobs by American standards are just normal boobs.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    I've gone from a DD to about a C. Mine are definitely still firm and tight. I lift so I'm sure that helps. Hit the bench and pec deck to keep everything firm.
  • Shellbug75
    Shellbug75 Posts: 74 Member
    I'm going to guess some of these responses are from people who didn't do a mix of flat bench, decline bench, incline bench, and either cross cable flys or dumb bell flys. I've seen women retain their firmness, by wearing adequate support, drinking water, moisturizing and adding resistance/weight training for pectorals.

says a dude

Yeah...I was thinking the same thing. Why would he have any input on this topic??
  • HotrodsGirl0107
    HotrodsGirl0107 Posts: 243 Member
    I went from a 38D to a 32B. Mine are perkier and less saggy now compared to when they were bigger. I have never breast fed either. It is hard to know what will happen to them. There are too many variables to be able to judge how your body might change

I am 28 years old and incorporated strength training and weight lifting into my routine from the begining. I haven't had a problem with sagging anywhere (except for a little bit on my upper arms which I am making progress on).
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Neither. I have gone from an F to a DD (and then back to an F) and they just changed size, not shape.
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    I'm going to guess some of these responses are from people who didn't do a mix of flat bench, decline bench, incline bench, and either cross cable flys or dumb bell flys. I've seen women retain their firmness, by wearing adequate support, drinking water, moisturizing and adding resistance/weight training for pectorals.

Seriously. :indifferent:

I went from a 42F/G to a 34small C. No amount of lifting, flying, rubbing, pinching, moisturizing, biting, etc would make these not have sag.

Add to 5 kids breast feeding and just, um no.

I've gone from a 36 FF to a 30DD (lost almost 100 lbs) and done all of these exercises almost religiously. I haven't had children yet but my boobs sag like I have - they're is nothing I can do about that. It depends on so much more than working out your chest muscles - genetics, how much weight you've lost/gained, how many sizes you've gone down, whether you've had children, etc.