One thing you’re looking forward to wearing?

Options
What’s one thing you’re looking forward to wearing when you reach your goal weight?

For me it’s my black skinny jeans again. I miss them and I loved the way I looked in them. It’s been a year and a half since. That thought keeps me motivated.

Replies

• jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get into a two piece bathing suit for over 2 years now. I am small enough weight-wise, but have a very squishy middle still so...hopefully the next two months of heavy lifting will get the other couple inches off.

Good luck to you!
  • sleepyotter
    sleepyotter Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Little shorts. If it's hot, I'll usually wear capris or bermudas because I'm self conscious about my thighs, but if I can slim down enough to look nice in little short shorts, that'd be awesome.
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My wedding and engagement rings. I had to get them cut off late last year for surgery and I can't afford to resize them as much as they need to fit me :sad:

So when I'm halfway to my goal weight I am going to resize them up to fit, even though I do realise that they will have to be sized down again at the end of my journey.
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Bikini-- NOT a string one though!
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans. or jean shorts in the summer.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My wedding and engagement rings. I had to get them cut off late last year for surgery and I can't afford to resize them as much as they need to fit me :sad:

So when I'm halfway to my goal weight I am going to resize them up to fit, even though I do realise that they will have to be sized down again at the end of my journey.

Oh no! That would have sucked! I have the opposite problem with my engagement ring. When I got it the ring was already too big and I got it resized. I’m a size i. But I need to resize my ring even smaller cause it keeps slipping off still =( I’m worried if I get it resized again to fit then one day my fingers get plumper and I can’t get it off.. then what? I have really small fingers though.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Bikini-- NOT a string one though!

lol you do mean string, don't you? =P
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Shorts this summer and possibly a sporty bikini that I tried on (in my pics)!
  • Elicur
    Elicur Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I really really really want to fit into my "vintage 2006 " jeans. I'm afraid my hips are much too big after childbirth though. Gotta try for it anyway :)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this from VS online:

sn1jtl.jpg
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    currently looking forward to one day wearing a high waisted bandage skirt!
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    my favorite jeans I had 3 years ago. They are 4 sizes too small...but I WILL be in them this year.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Animal print bikini!! F*** YEA i wanna be tacky while i am still young enough to pull it off!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    A pair of my favorite Lee jeans.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I will never wear a bikini again but a monokini is a possibility that I would love to experience.
  • MandyPhoe
    MandyPhoe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Just one?? Yoga shorts!! Takes alot of muscle and little wobble to pull it off like a female fitness champ.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Well, I am able to wear all my favs now..

Thank God, but I still have a lot of work to do b4 Im bikini ready, imo at least.
    I see a lot of woman wearing bikini's that are much larger than me.. They must have great confidence..
    I just want to have an inner peace before I put mine on.. Here's to 3months of really hard work b4 June
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    What’s one thing you’re looking forward to wearing when you reach your goal weight?

For me it’s my black skinny jeans again. I miss them and I loved the way I looked in them. It’s been a year and a half since. That thought keeps me motivated.

Yes, favorite jeans for me, too. I bought a pair of beautiful, perfect jeans that I can almost fit into, but can't zip or button. I am determined to wear them this summer. They're on the shelf in my closet where I can see them every day.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    I am going to wear a bikini in public in the sun. This will be a first for me.
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hmm, definitely a bikini (or monokini, those are cute)! But I'm still 25 pounds off from that, need to work harder now! :laugh:

Edit: Also those cute high-waisted shorts! I wouldn't dare wear them with my tummy now!