One thing you’re looking forward to wearing?

Options

Replies

• NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    When my body stop jiggling & giggling I want to be able to get up with nothing on in front of my husband :D
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    A new bikini, havent felt confident enough in years (about 2-3)
    To be able to work it with ATTITUDE,... bringing sexy back.
    And show the abs that are coming back! Whoop Whoop!
  • sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My gorgeous sequin LBD - stunning and so classy! Got it for my 21st (early present) about a stone lighter so can't wait to wear it!
  • pinkshoni
    Options
    One thing that I look forward to wearing is... a nice fitting dress with no lumps, lol or just a nice pair of jeans. :-D

Plz add as friend...
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I've got a lovely orange velvet bias-cut dress with subtle sequin detail - currently small and shows all the bumps. Mu husband finishes his OU degree this year so I want something nice to wear to his graduation. Hey, might even buy something new:happy:
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I have a LBD, very Aubrey Hepburn I want to finally wear. I also want to be able to wear my one piece swimsuit with confidence.
  • Renee4joy
    Renee4joy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am truly looking forward to rocking some cute shorts..Right now I am working on toning legs..
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    tank top
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    A BIKINI
  • healthy_jessx3
    healthy_jessx3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Id like to reach my official goal weight in August which is my last vacation of the year, so hopefully i can wear a bikini.....LETS HOPE!
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Calvin Klein waist 32" jeans, 1" to go !
  • Tuesday20
    Tuesday20 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am going on holiday in four weeks and I am looking forward to wearing cropped tops, hopefully with a flat, toned, non-wobbly belly!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much at goal and I am glad to be able to wear shorts and a tank top and not feel self conscious about it. I look damn good in them!
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    yeah deffo a bikini and also short shorts :)
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    The very small size 10 (possibly mislabelled) dress I have in my profile picture, I feel in love with it but they only had it in a size 10 so I bought it and have yet to be able to wear it :frown:
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have this beautiful red dress that I was able to wear 1 time! I want to be able to wear it again, and soon!
  • bugsmom914
    bugsmom914 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Shorts, bikini and cute shirts, instead of baggy T-shirts all the time!
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I looking forward to wearing a skinny jeans that I bought but I never used >.<
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a pair of blingy jeans from the Buckle. Ive never been able to wear anything they sell.
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Little shorts. If it's hot, I'll usually wear capris or bermudas because I'm self conscious about my thighs, but if I can slim down enough to look nice in little short shorts, that'd be awesome.

^^^THIS^^^ I can't wait to wear shorts this summer :) My thighs are my biggest problem right now.