One thing you’re looking forward to wearing?

Options

Replies

• angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the whole skinny jean thing. EVERYBODY can wear skinny jeans!! You don't have to be skinny to wear skinny jeans! Rock those skinny jeans ladies!! Don't wait! Do it today!! :drinker:
  • knotsandloops845
    knotsandloops845 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Definitely a 2 piece..... I was shocked and thrilled when I went shopping yesterday and tried on a size 8 and it fit!! Could not believe
    I tried on like 6 pairs of jeans just to make sure. Can't remember the last time I was in single digits
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I haven't really picked something out. I just know it'll be red, skinny and strapless. :smokin:
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    My birthday suit in house 24/7 :laugh: Bow chica Bow wow!
  • knotsandloops845
    knotsandloops845 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Slender legs look much better in skinny jeans.... just my opinion, but many ppl pull them off... I can't.... yet!
  • magpie0
    magpie0 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    A bikini. In public. Without turning people to stone.
  • rubypond
    rubypond Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to fit into my old jeans and my jean shorts and also want to be able to wear a belly T.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing absolutely nothing and looking fantastic.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the whole skinny jean thing. EVERYBODY can wear skinny jeans!! You don't have to be skinny to wear skinny jeans! Rock those skinny jeans ladies!! Don't wait! Do it today!! :drinker:

Sure everyone can wear them but not everyone can look good in them lol. If you're too big then look too tight. Especially if you're bigger in the legs you get almost an hour glass shape look. May sound nice but not if the hour glass starts at your thighs. Just my opinion.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My superman undies. Hehe
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options

I'm actually with you on that one. I told my fiance once I'm down to what I want I'll be prancing around the house in my underwear all day. He's encouraging my weight loss although he thinks I'm ready to prance now lol
  • Sonjalalala
    Sonjalalala Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh my... Soooo many answers to this question. I can't just answer one thing.
    - Bodycon dress
    - All those articles of clothing I ordered or purchased over the years which were too small but I never got around to returning/exchanging
    - Sexy jumpsuit
    - Romper
    - Shorts
    - Bathing Suits! I wear them now. But I never LOOKED FORWARD to it :-D
    - Sun Dresses
    - White Jeans
    - Leather pants and/or skirt
    - Racerback tops
    - Stripes

Uuuuhhh.... I'll leave it at that for now. :)
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    Definitely a 2 piece..... I was shocked and thrilled when I went shopping yesterday and tried on a size 8 and it fit!! Could not believe
    I tried on like 6 pairs of jeans just to make sure. Can't remember the last time I was in single digits

That's awesome news. You must be so proud. I know I'll be when I start trying everything on. Good job!
  • embracethefall
    Options
    I'm looking forward to wearing nothing at all.
  • embracethefall
    Options
    ....and feeling good about it.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to looking so sexy in lingerie that the fella forgets that other women even exist.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Animal print bikini!! F*** YEA i wanna be tacky while i am still young enough to pull it off!

Well, I see Nutella that your weight loss ticker is painted with Animal Print.
    So your saying Animal print is tacky?
    Or your saying your inexerienced and don't know how to style Animal Print?

Either way its all how you decide to wear Animal print. Too much is no good..
    A piece here and there can be really sexy..
    Such as the bathing Suit Posted earlier from VS
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm still not too of for the animal print (and its only tacky with heels!)

I own both zebra (with hot pink trim) and leopard----you can pull anything off if you believe it.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options

I'm actually with you on that one. I told my fiance once I'm down to what I want I'll be prancing around the house in my underwear all day. He's encouraging my weight loss although he thinks I'm ready to prance now lol

What guy doesn't? :wink:
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Animal print bikini!! F*** YEA i wanna be tacky while i am still young enough to pull it off!

Well, I see Nutella that your weight loss ticker is painted with Animal Print.
    So your saying Animal print is tacky?
    Or your saying your inexerienced and don't know how to style Animal Print?

Either way its all how you decide to wear Animal print. Too much is no good..
    A piece here and there can be really sexy..
    Such as the bathing Suit Posted earlier from VS

i'm not saying it's absolutely tacky but we can all agree it's not the classiest thing you can wear. :wink:
    i would never wear it from head to toe but details are fine. however i still wouldn't like to see my mom wearing it.