my water consumption.....

Options
123457»

Replies

• ladyshands
    Options
    Maybe I'm weird, but I prefer water that isn't chilled. It's a lot easier to drink more that was as well. I'll always choose the tap water over water that has been in the fridge. I typically just fill up a glass from the tap and drink the whole thing, then refill the glass to sip on afterwards. Maybe try drinking a some really fast before filling a glass or water bottle to sip on?

I get city water so the tap sucks. Funny thing is, my job is located in a town where there is well water but I still don't like the taste of the tap lol. I just stick with the bottle.

I'd be spending A LOT of money if I had to drink all bottled water.. I'd go through at least 6-8 bottles a day, not including my husband who drinks a lot of it as well, haha. ! I'd have to buy a 4L jugs instead.. it's cheaper that way for some reason. I love water.. and it's the only thing I drink 95% of the time. :) I have "town water" here but I don't mind it. I prefer a well though. :)

I was thinking of getting one of those brita filters for the tap... yea we buy our water in bulk lol
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Interesting fact I learned to help encourage water consumption. You burn 70 more calories drinking cold water vs. room temp. water. Your body has to work harder to keep your core temp. were it is suppose to be :flowerforyou:
    That is 100% myth.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    My sister uses something called True Lemon which I don't think has aspartame. I like Mio, but I'm not overly bothered by artificial sweeteners...although if they made it with stevia I'd be happier.
  • ewalker160
    ewalker160 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have started making my own flavored water. Its fun to try different combinations, but so far my favorite has been cucumber and mint. I add it to a gallon water jug and usually finish it in 48 hours. Some of the other flavorings I have experimented with in various combinations include, strawberries, kiwi, lemon, lime, apples, and mango. I brought some ginger and looking to try that soon too.