Tampon String Hanging out... Would you tell her?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Yep. Just tell her to put the mouse back in the house.

Nice one.

Also, one more reason to love my Diva cup, yeesh!

Agreed! Tampons are raunchy plus they are such a pain, expensive, and could kill you. Plus they leave waste!

I would feel very bad about that and say something very subtle. Then hope they head to the bathroom.
  • SANDRA_F26
    SANDRA_F26 Posts: 180
    Options
    hmmmm... as a female, yes I'd tell her. but, it'd have to be REALLY damn obvious for me to see it cause I normally am not scoping out other chic's crotches while at a pool party

now, if a guy's twig and/or berries were hanging out, I'd just sit back and giggle
    You like made my day. i totally Agree
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Dammit... Tell Her! What if it was you with your string hanging out. Once I had that situation at camp. (Weight loss camp) I was wearing shorts, & going to do an exercise class.. On my darn period. So I kept feeling something that was itchy on my leg. Kept trying to scratch it. And these girls were laughing behind me. So there we were, about to play tennis, and doing stretching first. And then I saw it hanging there. And I was like Fuuuuuuuuk. :grumble: No wonder people were laughing.... It might have been nice if someone just said Hey!! your cork-string is hanging out!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    laughing. so. hard.

And frankly I'd rather see some poor soul with a string hanging out than some one that's toting around a furby in leg lock and thinks that no one will notice. I live at the beach and honestly? A tampon string would be pretty... damn... tame to see.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Basic rule of etiquette, if its something they can easily fix, you. Tell them.
    If its something they can't fix you keep mum.
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    tumblr_lm8z4a7ULI1qze5g2o1_500.gif

I'd tell her. If she was a jerk, I'd tell her publicly but most likely I'd take her aside and let her know privately. It's only nice. If I wore tampons (Instead menstrual cup represent!!) I would want to be told.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    AWKWARD! :laugh:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    If a guy told a woman that, she would say why are you looking down there, azzhole! :laugh:
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    If a guy told a woman that, she would say why are you looking down there, azzhole! :laugh:

exactly. Best thing to do is mind my own business and let her find out from someone, probably another woman.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Does a female actually go swimming while on TOM?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I absolutely would want to be told AND would tell someone.

I told a stripper that her string was hanging out once and she was very appreciative.
    If a guy told a woman that, she would say why are you looking down there, azzhole!

I have to agree with that ^^ which is why if my husband notices something like that he tells me and sends me off to do the telling. :laugh:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Does a female actually go swimming while on TOM?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Is that a trick question? Why wouldn't they?
  • PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    How would you say it...."Excuse me miss, but you have a string hanging out of your cooter. Can you tuck it real quicky like?."

OMG!! Now that **** is funny!!!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    No. I'd just had her a pack of O.B.
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    hmmmm... as a female, yes I'd tell her. but, it'd have to be REALLY damn obvious for me to see it cause I normally am not scoping out other chic's crotches while at a pool party

now, if a guy's twig and/or berries were hanging out, I'd just sit back and giggle

Agree with this, LMAO
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    This Tampon String Thread cracks me up, because it happened to meeeeee. :laugh:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I have a girl I worked with at a fitness club have an issue once. I noticed when she got up from a stool there was a spot of blood. Quickly I mentioend to one of the other girls around that she needed to let the other girl know, figuring it would be better coming from another girl and not a guy (for possible embaraseement reasons).

That kinda stuff happens. No biggy.
  • Jliermann
    Jliermann Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HOW LONG IS THAT TAMPON STRING TO JUST HANG OUT OF A SWIMSUIT?!??

I must have a black hole.

OMG i really did LOL. this is funny *kitten*
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Aside from that, is the tampon string 10 inches long? I don't understand how it would stick out to begin with.

I was thinking the same thing haha :laugh:

I don't understand how women can think everyones hoo-ha is the same?

check this out-
    "The average linear length of the vagina was 62.7 mm with a relatively large range (40.8–95 mm)"
    Yeah, so maybe yours is really long and hers happened to be short. It happens.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I absolutely would want to be told AND would tell someone.

I told a stripper that her string was hanging out once and she was very appreciative.
    If a guy told a woman that, she would say why are you looking down there, azzhole!

I have to agree with that ^^ which is why if my husband notices something like that he tells me and sends me off to do the telling. :laugh:

Okay, poses another question. Why is your husband looking down there too. Sometimes its best to just move along as a man and let it be. lmao