Im fat and ugly,and need to lose weight

Options

Replies

• chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I used to be fat and ugly too. Then I chose health.

I agree with this. Choose health, choose life.
  • rustyroof
    rustyroof Posts: 76
    Options
    If you posses the power to complain you posses the power to change

What he said
  • Sue3510
    Sue3510 Posts: 6
    Options
    You are awfully hard on yourself. Perhaps that is part of the problem. Just as you wouldn't say such a thing to someone else, try not to be so negative about you. Today is day one, you can change it all one step at a time. It can be done so get going.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Bpio8GE.gif

QFT!

:laugh:
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Being overweight does not make you ugly. I find that when I lose my excess weight, I do not feel any happier or sadder than before! The weight loss is good because it makes you healthier and helps you fit into your clothes, it will not make you feel happier necessarily.

I am sure you are not ugly - start to lose weight by exercising that will release endorphins making you feel happier.
  • 50Mimmy
    50Mimmy Posts: 15
    Options
    Don't hate yourself!
    Love yourself, and tell yourself you deserve to get better health and let your inner beauty show on the outside like you want it to!
  • girlsjustwanna
    Options
    All this amazing response must make you feel better about yourself already! Learn to love yourself for the person you are and use the fab MFP community to help you look shift the extra pounds!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I agree with others, it is sad that you feel that way about yourself. I have never seen a fat and ugly person here on MFP. I have only seen beautiful people helping others reach their weight and fitness goals. Maybe you should concentrate on what is inside.
  • MTGirl4Life
    MTGirl4Life Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Let's all send him friend request to show him some MFP love :)

No.™

To "whierd": You are such a hater!!!!!!! If you are on MFP to be a jerk, I think you need to find a different venue. I have seen you post on other topics, and it seems to me that you live to make negative comments. Well, now that I think about it...... maybe you do not like yourself and that you have to make the negative posts to make yourself feel better. I will pray for you.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Let's all send him friend request to show him some MFP love :)

No.™

To "whierd": You are such a hater!!!!!!! If you are on MFP to be a jerk, I think you need to find a different venue. I have seen you post on other topics, and it seems to me that you live to make negative comments. Well, now that I think about it...... maybe you do not like yourself and that you have to make the negative posts to make yourself feel better. I will pray for you.

It is not my fault that you are humor challenged and do not understand when I am being facetious. Your prayers have no power here.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Suggestion:

Put your picture up here so we can all see what you truly look like and offer our honest opinions and judgment.

Because, anonymous internet judgments are always the best way to determine our own personal self worth, agreed?
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Would you allow someone else to call you fat and ugly? If not then why do you talk to yourself that way?

Change your inner dialogue!

You can do this!!

I agree with this too. You are SO worth change and making you the best you can be. You can do this and we are here for you.

Karen
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Self-hated isn't good weight loss motivation. You have to love yourself enough to do all the work that it takes to lose the weight.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I used to be fat and ugly too. Then I chose health.

I see the fat. I don't see the ugly.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I find that when I lose my excess weight, I do not feel any happier or sadder than before! The weight loss is good because it makes you healthier and helps you fit into your clothes, it will not make you feel happier necessarily.

This is the danger in thinking that you'll feel differently about yourself when you are thin. What if you don't? That's what drives eating disorders...if you can be a certain amount thinner, you'll finally be happy.
  • Nirvana16
    Nirvana16 Posts: 88
    Options
    Would you allow someone else to call you fat and ugly? If not then why do you talk to yourself that way?

Change your inner dialogue!

You can do this!!

very well said!!:)
  • layna_tk
    Options
    change your thinking. change your attitude about yourself. love yourself no matter how you feel. don't be led by your emotions. then choose to be healthy and be active.
  • Beelee2014
    Beelee2014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello. First, you are not ugly, I believe everyone is beautiful. Being fat is something you can change and love yourself. Build your self esteem. Make tiny changes in just what you bring into the home to eat. Drinking water is helping me a lot, having fruits available and small meals can be made in advance. Hang in there.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I find that when I lose my excess weight, I do not feel any happier or sadder than before! The weight loss is good because it makes you healthier and helps you fit into your clothes, it will not make you feel happier necessarily.

Hmmm....I am still excited about my 80 pound loss. I haven't been under 200 pounds in almost 20 years. If you aren't happy, then you might want to seek counseling.