Racial stereotyopes. :)

Options
12346»

Replies

• LisaMBudd
    LisaMBudd Posts: 15
    Options
    My husband is Serbian - isn't it funny how Serbs are always terrorists in movies!
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Irish/Norwegian. I guess Im supposed to know how to riverdance, pillage, and rape.

Actually know some irish dance, took it for a couple of years. Also pillage and rape on the reg.

I love irish accents, but the real question is do you like green and have you ever seen a leprechaun? Please tell me leprechauns are real!!!! <3

Yes, yes and yessss. Gave birth to a couple leprechaun/berzerkers
  • AnneU93
    AnneU93 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    im white and i can dance and jump...i also like collard greens and mustard greens with my fried chicken.

4ZSV

Nice use of Dirch Passer and his facial expressions they have become too little appreciated :wink:
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Yes. Agreed. My whole family is native american. People see me and see a white girl.

"Your name is Rain? Your sister's name is Natahni? Your parents must be hippies right?"

Like, dude... no...

"You're native american? HOW!" *makes covering mouth motion*

and my favorite.... "You're native american? Like, the tribe in twilight?" OH MY MOTHER EFFING JESUS CHRIST

"Your named after the thunderbird? Like, the car?"

*eye twitch*

wait...so your name is Thunderbird?? Like the the car??!..im confused
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include these items:
    4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals
    No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.