What can I eat for breakfast?

Options
124»

Replies

• healthy_juls
    healthy_juls Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled egg and a 90 calorie sandwich thin toasted. slice egg make a sandwich with salt and pepper. calorie free spray butter on the toast. Yum!
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Eggs, eggs, eggs and eggs. The whole egg. <3

Hard boiled eggs are one of my favorite foods, so that is a go-to staple for me. This morning (because I had hard boiled eggs at dinner last night), I had plain greek yogurt with 1 tbsp of honey mixed in. Delicious. Mid-morning I had a packet of oatmeal (I usually don't eat instant oatmeal, but we had some to use up at home). I make refrigerator oatmeal all the time, and I love it.

I like to eat a good protein filled breakfast so that it keeps me going until lunchtime.
  • belligerent599
    Options
    Anything you like.

Meal times and meal compositions are socially created ideas - not physiological or biological ones.

This is what's up. You don't have to eat "breakfast foods" at breakfast. I actually really dislike traditional "breakfast foods" (my mother, however, can eat "breakfast" or "pizza" for any meal).

I usually just have a protein shake and coffee (both things I drink around the clock) because I don't have time to do anything else.

Things you can eat for breakfast:
    -Salad
    -Crustaceans
    -Haggis
    -Hassenfeffer
    -Babyback ribs
    -Goat stew
    -Pumpkin soup
    -Squash
    -Beef jerky
    -Uni
    -Squid ink pasta

All of them are breakfast foods if you eat them for breakfast!!