You are defined by your mug

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    <---- is a technology reject and STILL can't get her pics to post. whatev. this is very similar to mine.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B006ZCAUIE/ref=dp_image_z_0?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous

My wife has a bunch of Tinkerbell mugs, but not that one. Her fave is the "Keyhole" one.

This on the outside

$(KGrHqZHJBIE-eW3+,ZCBPvreiIo9Q~~60_35.JPG

But this on the inside
    6932633763_0dc1bf356d_z.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Options
    mustachemugs.jpg

Oooooo...those are COOL!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I have over 400 mugs in my collection and you want me to choose? :laugh:

SURE!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    IMG_20130215_110456_zps6d4a21a2.jpg
  • curses7
    curses7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    MINION! That's a cool mug.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    images-1.jpg
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have a huge mug collection and change it up depending on the day and my mood. I use my Christmas mugs all year because I love Christmas and I have great Christmas mugs. One of the best ones says across the bottom "Christmas makes me jolly!" and there's a scene on it of Santa and Rudolph outside in the snow. Santa is in his boxers and white undershirt sort of dancing around with his eyes closed and Rudolph is standing on hind legs with a hoof over his mouth, giggling. Santa looks sort of intoxicated ("jolly") and it always makes me smile. I found it at Goodwill years ago for fifty cents or something. My default favorite mug is brown and has a charming little protruding ceramic face with a big, bulbous nose and a mustache with a surprised expression.
  • commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have my mustache mug that I love...along with my mustache t-shirt (which you can see on my profile pic). BUT, the other day I saw a Star-Trek mug... I neeeed that mug.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    My current mug of choice was free from a hospital in the sticksville backwoods part of Saudi that I used to live in. It's white with blue Arabic writing on. Other mugs I've owned either got lost or broken. I have a couple of others that are chipped, and a set of six that I got from one of the local supermarkets for something ridiculously cheap like six for half a dinar or something.

I really hope that my mug collection *doesn't* define me....!!

Mugs I would like would include one that tells people that I'm English and won't function without tea. Or a palaeoanthropology nerd humour one. Or any science nerd humour one. I like science jokes.
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My favorite mug is one I was given which says : I'm not a shopaholic I'm just into stimulating the economy. On the inside it says: Cha-Ching!

Lol
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Mine is kinda hard to see but the handle is a tree branch. It was created by a potter in my hometown. I used to do a lot of pottery in college and I still love it, although I can't afford the equipment to make my own anymore.

5f4e4027-44ef-4b77-a058-98ccf894c377_zps992abd81.jpg
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,151 Member
    Options
    This one isn't mine, but I bought it for my favorite person, and will be sending it to him soon.

08aea9c4-f324-478b-9263-4c60eab03fb6_zps4df4e87c.jpg
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Sometimes yes, but other days I just use whatever is available because I want it when I want it...

Wait...that does define me! LOL

Wait! I meant coffee or tea....

x facepalm x

mug_zpsbeae7557.jpg
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Idk how to post pictures but mine says the word LOVE all over...guess I'm in need of some loving!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Creative thread and lol strangely enough I do. Although as you can see because of the handle I rarely use it.

2013-04-16_11-29-54_890_zpsf1de74bd.jpg
    :drinker:

I wonder what song this is?

Either Brahms Hungarian Dance No. 1 in G minor OR Lady Gaga Bad Romance
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    2013-04-19125412-1.jpg
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I have this one at home. It always makes me smile. I love serving it to unsuspecting guest.

5310776309_db17f16e66_z.jpg
  • curses7
    curses7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love the Little Willie one!

jlapey, how many times do your guests jump out of their skins? The giraffe is adorable!