Wine connoisseur aka functioning alcoholic seeks friends.

Options
124»

Replies

• aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    jonzl_zps658fae56.gif
    [/quote]

thats funny
  • SabrinaLily
    SabrinaLily Posts: 121
    Options
    Lol. Feel free to friend me. I refuse to give up the booze. Instead, I found a way to work it into my daily calories! Crispin's makes a hard apple cider that is just about 7% and I can have 22 ounces of it for 257 calories! There's no fat, 15 carbs, 13 sugars and a healthy 7.3% of my daily iron! LOL
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    hahaha my biggest downfall on diets is drinking on the weekends :P anyone can feel free to add me so we can motivate each other
  • Apotter212
    Options
    Ah, yes, me too. Not willing to give up the wine, mostly because it helps me keep my sanity on crazy days. Might indulge in a glass or two tonight
    lol me too I have a hard time giving up my wine.. in fact I tend to eat less to make room because I have a very stressful job and 3 children ranging from 3-10 years old lol.. does anyone have any experience with the wine hindering progress?
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I love me some wine!! But now that I'm cracking down on myself in all areas, I need to find a way to incorporate a glass or two when I feel like it, without feeling guilty/gaining weight/losing momentum :) FR sent!!
  • macybean
    macybean Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...on my "most used" food list is zinfandel, beer and single malt scotch (and YES to whoever said single malt and chocolate are a great combo!).

Thoroughly enjoyed reading the thread. Will save to read later with one of my "most used" foods!
  • agsinnit
    agsinnit Posts: 2
    Options
    wine from puglia.... yum
  • Desire090902
    Desire090902 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LOL, well it sounds like you had an awesome time putting on that weight. I on the otherhand, gained my weight drinking away a bad break up! That is all behind me now and now it's time to purge the weight away just as I did him. :wink:
  • PaintedAlice
    PaintedAlice Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I think the reason I've never really tried to lose weight before is because I thought would have to cut out the wine. I'm not really a boozer as such (I can take or leave beer and spirits, though there is a time and a place for a G&T or a Pimms, and they are indeed good times and places...), but WINE. I teach 8-20 year olds four days a week so my goodness I need it.

Do add me, anyone else who struggles with having to decide between delicious chocolate, cheese board and crackers, or a good Merlot. My effortlessly lean, trim boyfriend is doing his best to empty the fridge and cupboards so I'm not too tempted. So considerate! Meanwhile I'm experimenting with how many laps of the pool/park I have to do before I can have an evening of indulgence!