Why are you proud of yourself?

Options
Say something that makes you proud of yourself in your dieting experience, maybe you are running more, maybe you lost 10 lbs, anything! :]

Mine is : I'm proud of myself because I could never diet past 3 weeks, and here I am on my 6th week, with 13 lbs gone. I can finally run a lap without stopping, which in the beginning I couldn't even run half a lap without gasping for air.

So, what things make you proud of yourself? ^-^

Replies

• ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I fit into my first pair of "goal pants"! There's always the fear when you buy something slightly smaller than you can currently wear that you won't actually get there, but I did it! I'm looking forward to having them be too big on me now :smile:
  • greenfalls107
    greenfalls107 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for not giving up. I started losing weight (this time) October 4, 2012 and while I have been stuck at a plateau for almost 60 days I have not given up. I am working on taking better care of myself and my goal is to be in better at 45 than I was at 35. I have crohns and with my bad days it would be easy to give up. But no, I have not given up! I will not give up. That almost means more than the weight I have lost. I will not give up.
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm proud because I've lost 19 pounds in 2 months.
    I'm proud because I had to get out some of my smaller jeans.
    I'm proud because I've logged in for 60+ days to track my food.
    I'm proud becuase I'm stronger than i was 2 months ago.

and finally

I'm proud because I passed the Brazil Butt Lift pencil test . . . :happy:

37422413.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • geddyp
    geddyp Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm proud:
    because I've lost 10 pounds so far
    because I've logged in for 80 days straight
    because I usually never stick to anything for more than 3 days
    because I now fit in my size 8 wedding dress
    because I have more energy than before

:)
  • Turtle1794
    Options
    Nice job guys! I hope you continue to achieve your goals and more! :)
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    I am proud of my self for making a commitment
    for better health
    18 # gone so far
    tracking (on paper) fat, calories, fiber intake
    for focusing on better health and weight loss, not specifically on losing a certain amount by a certain date
    at this moment for not feeling overwhelmed by goal weight - set higher than really needs to be knowing that I can adjust
    for being kind to my self and trying to focus on positive thoughts
    for focusing on how far I have come, not how far I have to go

"don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain":heart:
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I've shaved 52 seconds off my fastest time from two weeks ago.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options

because I usually never stick to anything for more than 3 days
    :)
    this^

in the past month I've eaten more protein consistently for longer than ever before
    (I was all about high fiber before, so this feels like the opposite)
    I'm consistently getting my workouts done, I've missed only 1 or 2 in the past several weeks,
    i'm a constant procrastinator especially with exercise, so that is huge, and always where
    I get off track.
    and I've lost more than 10 inches from all over my body in that month.
    and i've convinced several mfp friends and my mom to lift more or heavier.
    first mfp, then the world! :love: :bigsmile:
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    I'm proud that I am in my 4th week of a jogging program. I never thought I would enjoy it so much and I am proud that I go outside and jog 3xs/week religiously.
  • sorryfrench
    sorryfrench Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself because I am almost to my 20 lbs mark.
    I am also proud of myself because at 163 lbs I am fitter than my little 18 yr old, 135 lb sister. :)
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Proud of myself for never giving up!!!!!
  • spaghetti93
    spaghetti93 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i was thinking about this earlier...
    I'm proud that I've been able to start taking care of myself and cooking my own food. Also that I have finally been using MFP regularly... and lastly that nobody forced me to do any of this and I'm making decisions on my own.
  • FinallyThin1
    FinallyThin1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can almost do a push-up!
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I exceeded my goal this month, and I am feeling healthier every day!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    How did you know I was proud of myself just now? I have been getting back into my exercise routine with a new job and subsequent schedule changes and felt it was time for a new step of slipping in some small walks in the days I am busiest. So today I just did it. I walked for 12 minutes before going to work and 23 more affter dinner with my husband. Hopefully I will keep this up.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    The fact that I miraculously was able to progress from running a scant .96 miles to 3.66 in just two weeks. 30DS did a lot to prepare me for distance running, IMO.
  • juleskitcat
    juleskitcat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself because I am travelling this week and I packed my sneaks and usual work out gear... I ACTUALLY USED IT! Did a 20 minute walk on the treadmill... yay!
  • apout
    apout Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I went from 35.8% body fat to 22%!!!
    I am in the healthy and even athelete range!
    It feels FANTASTIC!!
    Tough Mudder here I come!! =)
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself that I passed a number on the scale recently that has alluded me since 1991. And that I no longer have "skinny clothes". All my clothes are too big! I love the way I'm looking and can't wait for the next size!
  • eag264
    eag264 Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm back to my positive self, I'm making myself accountable to buring calories 4 or 5 times a week and not make any excuses. I'm fitting clothes better and I like the pain I get from working out :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!