things your mfp friends might be surprised to know about you

Options

Replies

• peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i lovelovelove video games
    and i'm socially awkward irl. unless i'm at work. but still a little awkward at work.
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I used to be a slut...

forreal tho.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I have identified where 95% of them live from their pic backgrounds and picture enhancing software. I have seen 95% of them in flesh although they dont know it.

^^creeperrrrr
  • halips
    halips Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I love all video games-especially MMORPG. I've never had a cavity. I'm legally blind in my right eye.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I was a singer in clubs till around 13 years ago.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'm a Preacher's Kid.
    Yes we are the worst!:bigsmile:
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm a Preacher's Kid.
    Yes we are the worst!:bigsmile:

Me too! and I agree... :happy:
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 yr old son I placed for adoption.
  • treineck
    treineck Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This actually just dawned on me that these 3 things all happened my senior year of high school…interestingly enough here they are in order:
    I earned my black belt in Tae Kwon Do after 8 years of training
    I was the 1998 homecoming queen (which actually happened to be my birthday)
    And then in the spring of 1999 I found out I was pregnant right before graduation.
    I’d like to add that I’m still with the father, and we’ve been together for 16 years, and married for 11 which based on statistics this might be the most surprising fact about me of all!
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    My family had a mini pot-bellied pig growing up. She was house trained and lived in the house with us. She was more like a member of the family than an actual pet. She went on car rides and went camping with us too.

I have never been stung by a bee and I am almsot 32.

I didn't get my first cavity till I was 29 years old.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I was a cop 11 years ago, loved the academy, hated being out on the street, really brought out my general hatred of people, not to mention the isolated feeling either.

I have a son that will be 17 in 3 months.....I haven't seen him in 7 years....and in 15 months I will be free of having to deal with his mother ever again. \m/
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    - i have a voice that makes me sound like i'm 14. but i'm turning 30 next month.
    - i play guitar and sing
    - i was born in cairo, egypt
    - i speak spanish somewhat fluently (for a gringa)
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I'm actually a woman
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I'm actually pretty pervy.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I'm actually a woman

I don't see any of us being surprised about that..
  • Penny_Lane_
    Penny_Lane_ Posts: 163
    Options
    I once got suspended from Kindergarten. Fck yo couch Sister Francella!!!

I came back after they released us and the janitor was cleaning our classroom. Well, I grabbed one of the trash bags from her trolley and I went into the classroom and started tossing everything into the bag. Cookies, stickers, the cool crayons from the drawing bin, -everything- even Jack the classroom rabbit.
    The janitor asked me what I was doing and I recall saying "just taking back the stuff I lent to Sister Francella". She just blinked at me and I hauled that sh$t out of the classroom into the hall, dragging the bag full of stuffs.

Edit: I don't recall what happened next. All I remember after that was not going to school for a few days XD
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I only have 2 real teeth
  • LZW212
    LZW212 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Remember the voice of George Zimmer in all those Men's Warehouse advertisements? Yeah...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm the shyest person ever.
    Seriously, when I meet anyone off my friends list, I will be so shy I will probably piss my pants..

^ This is me. I'm super shy and I've got anxiety issues and freak out (internally) around any new people.
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I was an EMT and drove an ambulance around NYC for 4 years.
    I'm not really a redhead, Im a natural blonde that got sick of the dumb jokes.
    I went to Miami last month for free because I won the entire trip from a local radio station, it was my first plane ride.
    I'm a lefty.
    I dont think theres anything else remotely interesting about my life lol