things your mfp friends might be surprised to know about you

Options

Replies

• SweetLove1988
    SweetLove1988 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    The feel of cotton balls creep me out.
    I'm still with the same person I was when I was 16.
    I'm very very afraid of the dark..I have night lights everywhere.
    I just about cry at the end of every movie (Lifetime is the worse)
    I have 6 dogs, but yet I am an OCD cleaner. I take meds they don't help.
    I never had the chance to be a teenager..Had to take care of parents and sibling from the age of 11-16
    My parents have been addicted to almost every drug.
    I love Panda's
    I only wear black, pink or purple underwear and Bras
    I love watching meteor showers.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    For an average Asian working an ordinary job who is not that hardworking ,i have very high expectations from myself.I want to work in advertising in New York,travel the world and own a freakin beachhouse with rooftop pool.Not to forget i dont want to settle for anything less than a smokin hot chick who is very career oriented too.No wonder i feel very miserable most days #wild goose chase
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    I have OCD, when I get stressed about something I can be known to clean the same window for 40 minutes.... Doesn't matter where I am either, I will just help myself to their cleaning cupboard and start doing it.
    I have to say "please don't be offended if I start cleaning..." :-)
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty lucky...I have won a go cart, an Ipad, and $1000 from various food shows that I've attended. At my daughter's school this past fall, at the fall fest, I won an Ipod touch and a basket with a Scentsy warmer, scents, and room spray. And then on Black Friday this past November, I won the $1000 gift card from our local Belk store, but I split it with the girl that I was with :D
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I was on the Price is Right...

and lost the car...
    and spun the wheel...
    really,
    really,
    really,
    hard (while wearing slippery sandals)

and...

BIT THE DUST.

Got shot under the wheel (well, just about...)

and ended up on Bloopers for years and years.

(Got recognized each time it aired.)

Ten years later, heard Bob Barker describe me while he was interviewed on a morning zoo FM radio show, "the girl who was visiting the show and just run a marathon and who got shot under the wheel as his favorite, most exuberant contestant ever."

The end.

p.s.

No. Never found it on YouTube. Thankfully it is on VHS and it's melting away in a box somewhere in my hot garage.

I'm sorry but I will now make it my mission to find this video. Out of respect I will not share it. But I will laugh.

Oh, trust me...you'll pee your pants. So pathetic. If it wasn't me I'd ask, where do these people come from?! :)
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I don't talk about personal things on MFP, only fitness-related things, even in my newsfeed. So there's quite a bit.

1. As a result of a neurological defect I have no sex drive and am missing a lot of basic human instincts.
    2. I am paranoid about sunburn and have permanent scarring all over my back and shoulders from a severe sunburn that landed me in the ER when I was about 13. I haven't been shirtless ever since, except when in my house.
    3. I seem to be naturally talented in areas concerning marksmanship despite the fact that I have never fired, or even held, a loaded gun.
  • GinaMauricio17
    GinaMauricio17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I threw my cousins out of a burning house when i was 15. I pulled a kitten out of a car engine. I also have a chinchilla!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I grew up a vegetarian and till this day I have NEVER tried a steak or fish...
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I'm a phone sex operator...
    Ohh me too but I did it with both men & women (I'm not a bi though)

^^ me three! Though I only do it part time.

I've always wanted to do it, like how do you join or start working @ 1?
    Its easy, all you need is a phone (mobile or landline) and some bunch of contacts you can find online or in person. Then talk dirty on the phone, that's it, LOL
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I played a game in the NHL
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I'm fluent in Russian
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I'm a huge introvert.
  • vick441
    vick441 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Had very vague idea about balanced eating and knew nothing at all about nutrition until after 50, how ignorant!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I think being a dirty phone operator would be very fun, but I would only be able to type gutter thoughts, when I talk to an actual person, I almost always forget everything I wanted to say, most of what I wanted to do, and barely make out 2 word directions.
    as chatty as I am, it's weird to suddenly be so shy or unable to express myself, at least in words.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I think very very highly of myself, I always have. I am not conceited, I am just very confident that I can do ANYTHING I set my mind to. All of this while having a stutter, though when I was a kid I was teased it truly is a strength today. Many people discount me because of my stutter. You would be surprised how many people stereotype people with speech problems as they are mentally inferior. However to the contrary at least with stuttering many have higher IQs. I use that to my advantage.
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I am an excellent driver...I am a horrible passenger, and will avoid being one whenever physically possible. There are very, very few people I feel safe driving with, and none of my exe's qualified.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on being a passenger. I'm a terrible one.

I've never broken a bone.

JM
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I am a poet. And I'm really lucky on this one, I don't like sugar or anything made with sugar. I'm starting to have trouble even eating sweet fruits. Go figure!
  • SweetTeaAndCutoffs
    SweetTeaAndCutoffs Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I drive like Danica Patrick and can parallel park like you've never seen. I live and die for dogs, really any animal and pick up strays all the time. I currently have 2 Chihuahua's and 2 huge Great Pyrenees. I am getting my Master's in Nursing and will specialize in Urology...erectile dysfunction intrigues me!!! I have a sarcastic sense of humor and LOVE morbid practical jokes. My husband doesn't think my jokes are too funny=)
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    I won a truck on The Price Is Right.