Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
What to do after I finish Insanity?
I only have 13 days left of Insanity. I can't believe I am almost done! Should I just go back to the gym and do my normal workouts again? I usually go to the gym classes doing the body pump and bootcamp classes along with some cardio. I went to the bootcamp class recently and it was not a challenge at all! Surprisingly! I usually get really exhausted. I guess Insanity helped me A LOT with my endurance. If I do just go back to the gym am I still going to be able to maintain my weight and muscles that I've gained? I don't want my body to change all of a sudden after not doing Insanity anymore after the 63 days. So what do you guys suggest?
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.5K Introduce Yourself
- 41.6K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 205 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 110 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 45 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 51 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions