Confessions of junkfood junkies

Options
12346»

Replies

• ivyana25
    ivyana25 Posts: 76
    Options
    I had a whole Pint of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey icecream... :( .... I was so mad at myself afterwards...
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I have to make a terrible confession that i haven't eaten any junk for for the past 1 year.....

Unfortunately i have developed a thing called as "controlling temptations"

Your loss!
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    today:
    1 kinder chocolate bar
    3 chocolate chip flax seed cookies
    half of box of strawberry pocky.

oops.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I have to make a terrible confession that i haven't eaten any junk for for the past 1 year.....

Unfortunately i have developed a thing called as "controlling temptations"

Wow, great for you. Feeling superior now?

@mnishi Honestly, stopping at four thin mints IS "controlling temptations" in my book. :ohwell:

I agree. I value the ability to eat whatever you want, but without going OTT or letting it screw up your health, body composition and mental attiude in the process, more than the ability to abstain. Why? because you get to eat all the delicious things while still having good health and good body composition. Everything I eat is delicious, most of it is also extremely nutritious and beneficial to health. Whatever delicious "junk food" I choose to consume in addition isn't going to take the nutrients out of the rest of the food I ate.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    And my confession is, yesterday I had a big piece of chocolate pie.... And put some strawberry yogurt on top of it. It was so good, I dont even feel sorry
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I had pizza at lunch and tonight I plan on getting drunk (that makes me classless apparently to some people on here) Just have to work out harder tomorrow
  • KatyCrum6969
    KatyCrum6969 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    General T's chicken. Every time I went to the food court, I want it.
    THIS!!!
    But it's not just every time I go to the food court.. It's every time I go out to eat at all.. It's every time I don't feel like making dinner...
    How CAN you resist!?
  • devan44
    devan44 Posts: 130
    Options
    Currently eating a Lindor truffle!

BEST. CHOCOLATE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hlQuinlan
    hlQuinlan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for supporting Girl Scouts!
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    3 coffee cake bites from the office "communal treat" counter...while I waited for my sauteed kale and chicken breast to heat up...whomp whomp.

Scratch that...now 4 coffee cake bites :embarassed:
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Cadbury caramel egg at 8am
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Last week, instead of eating dinner, I ate an entire box of mint chocolate cookies. I still ended the day with a deficit.

You are my hero :laugh:

I've been known to eat a big bowl of ice cream in place of a meal and still end the day in a deficit. I don't do it very often but when I do I regret nothing :tongue: