Wow, Girl...U R looking BIGGER than last time I saw you!

Options
1235»

Replies

• mandyague
    mandyague Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just read this to my husband ( in shock) and he said he wondered if maybe she meant that your chin are was bigger like, if any fat was gone she could see more of your actual chin.. I though that was a possibility. I sure hope. You know her better then anyone. Just a though.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I just read this to my husband ( in shock) and he said he wondered if maybe she meant that your chin are was bigger like, if any fat was gone she could see more of your actual chin.. I though that was a possibility. I sure hope. You know her better then anyone. Just a though.

Ya know...I would have NEVER thought of that! Your hubby is one cool dude for thinking this way and you're super cool to post this too. Thanks so much for another perspective--WOOT!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Cullinanmarti
    Cullinanmarti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great admiration for you here! You go and get the success you so richly deserve !!!!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    You are the good friend in that relationship. Can't imagine a woman saying such a thing. unless it was a man.. and then.. i can totally believe it. ha ha.

anyway... get your motivation where you can...you're on the right path and good for you.
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    wow. am impressed with your maturity. sometimes i wonder if our fear of being blunt sometimes hurts rather than help. In all honesty, she only said to you what other friends are to afraid to say to your face which makes you wonder who is a better friend. Good job in channeling that into motivation!!
  • Sandy3313
    Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    What a great attitude you have!

I'm looking forward to the day you run into her again & she blurts out, "Wow, Girl...U R looking A LOT SMALLER than last time I saw you!"

Because with your mindset you are going to succeed!

And thats the truth!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    wow. am impressed with your maturity. sometimes i wonder if our fear of being blunt sometimes hurts rather than help. In all honesty, she only said to you what other friends are to afraid to say to your face which makes you wonder who is a better friend. Good job in channeling that into motivation!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a *****! She must be jealous about something, that's the only reason people make remarks like that! Good for you for being a better person than me because I may have knocked her out!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    You are the good friend in that relationship. Can't imagine a woman saying such a thing. unless it was a man.. and then.. i can totally believe it. ha ha.

anyway... get your motivation where you can...you're on the right path and good for you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lawi75
    lawi75 Posts: 14
    Options
    Love It! Thank You.:flowerforyou:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Love It! Thank You.:flowerforyou:

Me too...you're very welcomed and THANK YOU too for posting :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!