Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    1361732749-0.jpg
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone for sharing...I'm stuffed just reading all your "yummy foods!" :laugh: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    1361732749-0.jpg

What is this??? x x
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    indian food! I haven't had it in months because it is just so heavy and fatty, but I'm bound to break in soon and go to the buffet.
    also chocolate and oreo cookies! noms

thats why i just have a mixed grill - mainly cuts of lean meat etc no sauce
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    Thanks Everyone for sharing...I'm stuffed just reading all your "yummy foods!" :laugh: :happy: :bigsmile:

I know!` its interested to see what people calss as a treat though. Im a binger so i cant have daily small treats i have to have a day of rest instead x x
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    cheese and peperoni pizza.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    The boyfriend and I are going to this great Argentinian Grill restaurant tomorrow! I'll maybe even have a couple of glasses of wine with my steak.. :D
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Lemon drizzle cake, love carrot cake too yumm
  • torymichaels
    Options
    Dairy Queen medium blizzard (800+ calories). I've only done it once since getting serious about fixing my health (last week).

I would almost sell my first born for a big ol' thing of McDonald's french fries.......until I see the calorie count on that. I've found sweet potato fries are a fabulous alternative.

But I pretty much have what I want within reason. This is the most fabulous thing I've ever done. Beats any of the fad diets hands down because I can still eat what I want as long as I'm not stupid on portion control.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    umm... breakfast lunch and dinner
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes Cookie Butter. Help!

LOL my friend had me try some Biscoff spread, which is basically the same thing. She had a jar of smooth and a jar of crunchy....the crunchy was crazy good. Did you know that TJ's has chocolate bars filled with cookie bitter. Very good!
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Currently it is a dark chocolate biscuit and aero chocolate.
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    The boyfriend and I are going to this great Argentinian Grill restaurant tomorrow! I'll maybe even have a couple of glasses of wine with my steak.. :D

Im treating myself tonight to a glass or red and a long hot soak! x x x