whats a great 0 calorie drink you found?

Options

Replies

• scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Flavored water from walmart, or propel. You can also get like orange or apple etc. powdered packets and just add water for 5 calories. And there is celsius energy drink for only 10 cals and it helps you burn more calories when you work out (probably my fave)

And i am sure there is a lot more of things that are less then 10 cals (besides water) you just have to search for them :wink:
  • kshiraakshara
    kshiraakshara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hibiscus iced tea. I use the Peet's Coffee Hibiscus C blend for mine.
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    water and peppermint tea
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Filtered Ice water!!! I used to HATE drinking water. Now I find myself craving it, and feel like crap when I don't get my water in.... I shoot for a gallon a day :) I have a 24 oz bubba cup at work and I just make sure I refill it every 2 hours, plus drink one before work, and a little after work (I try not to drink too much in the evening so I am not up all night peeing) :)
  • fishbarn
    fishbarn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    water
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Water
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Water!
  • Hoosier_Kat
    Hoosier_Kat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I too go for water or unsweetened tea (hot or cold). I have a particular fondness for Bigelow Earl Grey decaf or Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice.
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Coffee!
  • AmandaMarie916
    AmandaMarie916 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sparkling Water or just plain water with lemon
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    this!
    Unsweetened tea. Oh yum
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    water
  • Jessieamoore
    Options
    I was always a BIG sweet tea fan before I started dieting. I now only drink water or Gold Peak Diet Tea. It doesn't have that "diet" taste and it has 0 calories. Yummm
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i do water with fresh fruit. Oranges, pineapple grapes i try to change it up so i wont get tired of it.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    water with lemon
  • Ginoo
    Ginoo Posts: 56
    Options
    I make myself a pot of Rooibos tea with about a teaspoon of ginger root ... total of 2 calories. Very yummy and very healthy!
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Everything I drink is zero calorie.

My number one favorite drink at any time - ice water! Even when I'm having coffee or tea I have a glass of this within reach.

Favorite morning drink - coffee with a bit of pure stevia extract

Favorite hot afternoon treat - iced tea with a bit of pure stevia extract
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Certain mios in unsweetened tea is good. I like chamomile tea, diet dr pepper, water, watered down koolaid(to the point of being lightly flavored water) but mostly I just drink water cuz it's simple or diet dr pepper or diet mountain dew if I want caffeine.
  • floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sobe Lifewater 0 calorie and Cold brew Lipton.... And of course good ol' water!
  • dynamohum
    dynamohum Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Usually water with lemon, but when out socially, club soda, preferably not name brand, they have alot of sodium, go with the store brand.and a lime or lemon wedge. For a treat add a shot of gin or vodka only 60 something calories. Lifes a balance, so always enjoy just balance. lol