whats a great 0 calorie drink you found?

Options

Replies

• ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    iced green tea. edited to say, and no sugar added.
  • CoachTommyB
    Options
    There are few energy drinks that I used to drink before I started drinking black coffee. The Go Girl drinks are tasty plus any of the diet redbullls.
  • garciabnm
    garciabnm Posts: 138
    Options
    sobe seems to be my fave at the moment.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    make a pitcher of water with lemon slices, orange slice, lime slices.. etc.. any fruit you want!! it's so good. or instead of water brew some tea, let it get cold and then add fruit to that!
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    1) Water
    2) Crystal Light Energy Packet (10 calories each) Grape is the best!
    3) Diet Coke

This is all I drink....I drink lots and lots of water.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Other then he obvious WATER which everyone here has said,
    There's the other "taboos" dare I mention...
    -Diet Soda, I found Diet Cherry Dr Pepper the other day, which is awesome.
    -Mio, Crystal Light, Kool-Aid
    -Flavored sparkling water
    -Powerade Zero is one of my favorites after a jog.

BUT! I almost always drink plain ol' delicious water 95% of the time I consume liquids, I have diet soda or the others listed once every week/2 weeks.
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Diet tonic water with juice of a lime or lemon - bubbly, sweet n sour
  • mikecalvillo1
    Options
    but still no one told me about this cucumber water please tell me about this???
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I recently got hooked on putting a few drops of essential oil (lemon or peppermint) in my water. It's delicious, and has health benefits. Also see someone on my Facebook wall putting a different combintion of fruits/herbs in a pitcher of water every day. delicious, healthy, and no calorie.
  • jillwhite12
    jillwhite12 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I know it's not healthy but Pepsi Max! I was a pepsi addict and I could never have stuck to my calorie allowance this long without pepsi max!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    You know this one is coming... water, plain, or with a slice of lemon or lime... :)
    Yeah, that was me till I heard a story about this...

"Restaurant Lemons Tested Positive for Fecal Matter and E-Coli" :sick:

Now I skip the lemon wedge most of the time.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Water is the best zero cal drink.
  • SuzyLy
    SuzyLy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    flavored seltzer
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Crush and Hawaiian Punch make little singles to put in a bottle of water. Only thing in it is 5 calories. I also like sparkling water you can find at walmart: black cherry, key lime, and cherry limeade are some of my favorites. Sparkling water helps me stay away from other sodas and I get my fizz fix :)
  • skottyjay
    skottyjay Posts: 10
    Options
    I love the Crystal Light Lemon aid or the walmart generic version with frozen strawberries for ice cubes
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    black tea no sugar
  • lathomps1986
    Options
    At Walmart - the Sam's Choice flavored waters. Many different flavors and they have no calories, sodium, anything. Carbonated but not too fizzy, Very good!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    i hate water, but i love tea and that counts towards your daily intake of water. I dont like mio but i do like crystal light though i dont put the whole bit in cause its very sweet, i use about 2/3 of a "tube". Strawberry kiwi is my fav flavour from them.
  • blondie_182_182
    blondie_182_182 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Water. I drink a ridiculous amout every day. I really love iced unsweetened green tea as well. Sometimes I add Stevia to change things up.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    with fruity teas you dont even need sugar or cream. Atleast i dont with apple cinnamon.