whats a great 0 calorie drink you found?

Options

Replies

• needtobefitt
    Options
    Fresca ! its 0 calories and it tastes so good
  • minivegrunner
    Options
    gonna sound cliche... but, water !! c:
  • kiwanda88
    kiwanda88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Homemade seltzer. Usually lemon or lime, but all sorts of flavors are possible. Don't mess around with a "Soda Stream" or any of that $$$ stuff that barely works though. Get a real CO2 cylinder, regulator, and something called a "carbonator cap." It'll cost you about $100 to set it up, but from that point on you can carbonate hundreds of two liter bottles full of seltzer for the $15 cost of a CO2 tank refill.

I drink 2L or more of seltzer every day. In the summers our family probably drinks 4-6L per day. A full tank of CO2 ($15 remember!) lasts us almost a full year at that rate.

Drink it plain, or flavor it with lemon juice, lime juice, really anything unsweetened will do. Here's an overview http://lifehacker.com/5829650/build-your-own-seltzer-maker-for-homemade-bubbly-goodness
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I love to drink kool-aid, tea, coffee, etc. I use stevia to sweeten all of them. Taste great to me! =)
  • darylewb
    darylewb Posts: 45
    Options
    I drink a lot of water. Mostly after it has been heated and passed through ground up coffee beans, but it still fits the bill for a low calorie drink.
  • ttat0325
    ttat0325 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Water with ice helps me dramatically, :P
  • bestmeicanbe84
    bestmeicanbe84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Vitamin water zero
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    water

/thread
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Vitamin Water Zero Revive. Good for a post-gym workout to get some potassium in the body.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    coffee. tea just doesn't work. also i limit myself to one diet soda a day
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    Sparkling flavored water, diet arizonia tea, diet 7'up or diet pepsi, vitamin water, there r quite a few I like
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Diet soda .... GASP!!!!!

THISSSSSSSSSSS
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Water and related low-calorie drinks and ways to drink water that make it more palatable to many: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Robin_Bin/view/water-265761
  • Sugalicious79
    Options
    Ice tea sweetened with stevia, plain ole ice tea if stevia isn't available. I find that the Cascade Ice band of sparkling flavored waters are delicious when I'm craving soda.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    WATER is the ONLY 0 calorie drink there is. Everything else apart from air has calories.

I don't know why people still believe otherwise.
  • 19MomR
    19MomR Posts: 4
    Options
    A really good low cal drink would be making your own soda. I bought the soda stream $80 at Walmart and 8oz is only 35 calories for REGULAR soda. It tastes so good too I can't even drink other sodas.
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    water!

I HATE soda/pop/fizzu drink/lolly water.... every country has a different name. I honestly don't get the purpose of it.. it tastes like eating sugar from a spoon, has nothing good in it and just.. yuck. Not to mention dental issues.

water, green tea, occasionally a coffee, occasionally a machya green tea latte
  • marcuscross104
    marcuscross104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    diet dr. pepper!
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened iced tea.
  • xMallie
    xMallie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Water, or green tea.