• minivegrunner
    Options
    mmmm good old PB & J
  • kaylakuhl
    Options
    Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas
  • nancyhall18
    Options
    In a hurry tonite. Lean all beef hot dog, cottage cheese and yogurt, then out the door on a run.
  • debaof
    debaof Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Kroger's stir-fry veggies with noodles which is 80 calories for 1 1/4 cups, then I add a chicken breast very yummy!!
  • sonyawhitehead
    sonyawhitehead Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just had tilapia, a salad, half a baked yam, broccoli and cauliflower medley.
  • RadioactivePirate
    Options
    I made a spinach salad with bacon (baked in the oven as seen on the Internet!) and avocado and a couple poached eggs and honey mustard dressing.

This was the first time I tried the bacon in the oven method. Just set the bacon on a cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet lined with foil to catch the grease and put it in a 400* oven. I actually put it in the oven while preheating. It took about 20 minutes and came out pretty good. Definitely less greasy than pan frying it but a lot easier. And I like the poached eggs for salad better than hard boiled, the runny yolk definitely adds to the salad.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    A crustless ham and Swiss quiche with steamed broccoli
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I made a spinach salad with bacon (baked in the oven as seen on the Internet!) and avocado and a couple poached eggs and honey mustard dressing.

This was the first time I tried the bacon in the oven method. Just set the bacon on a cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet lined with foil to catch the grease and put it in a 400* oven. I actually put it in the oven while preheating. It took about 20 minutes and came out pretty good. Definitely less greasy than pan frying it but a lot easier. And I like the poached eggs for salad better than hard boiled, the runny yolk definitely adds to the salad.

This sounds very yummy!

I am having turkey burger with homemade sweet potato fries!
  • apothecarist
    Options
    A "salad" of roasted cauliflower, roasted asparagus, half a roasted potato, tomatoes, onions, avocado, eggplant hummus, and lean ham. I top this off w/some crushed up pita chips.
  • lisadoe71
    lisadoe71 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had the best kind....the kind you don't have to make!! Came home from work and hubby had made a beef roast with potatoes and carrots. YUM!
  • lenac03
    lenac03 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had the salad I made for lunch. Working in the oil/gas field, although I have a primarily office-based job, I find myself at wellsite and facility locations a lot. Today we were out until lunch, and I hadn't brought my salad with me. We went to Subway and I ate my pre-planned Subway meal. Brought home my salad that I had made with spring mix, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, radishes, cucumbers, almonds, grilled chicken, and cheese, with Marie's raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Quite yummy!!
  • Shannon_H
    Shannon_H Posts: 35
    Options
    Citrus and cilantro chicken, roasted red potatoes with garlic and basil, some asparagus with garlic sea salt and some salad! Can you tell I'm hungry and have totally been thinking about this?? lol
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    London broil in the crock pot, brown rice and steamed summer squash
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Because I was a hungover piglet earlier, and ate about a million calories in one meal, I had courgette ribbons, onion, pesto, salad leaves and a tiny bit of cheese on the top.
  • feelinggreat140
    feelinggreat140 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    2.5 oz grilled chicken breast with mushrooms, onions, and peppers. Mixed veggies 2/3 cups and 1 1/2 cups of my home made kale soup...yummmm! I did also have 6 oz of Soy Slender to drink. Ate 30 minutes after exercise so now I feel full which is something very different for me as usually my full button does not kick in place until about 1 hour after eating.
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I had home made chicken noodle soup in my crock pot :) It was delish!
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Taco casserole. Complete meal 289 calories per serving. So delish!

would you share the recipe?

1/2 pound lean ground beef
    1/2 onion, chopped
    1 packet low sodium taco seasoning
    1 can low sodium diced tomatoes
    1/2 cup salsa
    1 cup cooked elbow macaroni
    1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
    1/4 cup shredded cheddar
    Plain Greek ought ( as sour cream)

Brown beef in a pan with onion. When cooked through add taco seasoning, tomatoes, salsa and macaroni and mix. Pour in 9x13 inch pan. Bake for 30 minutes at 350, top with chips and cheese for last ten minutes of baking. Makes 8 servings. According to MFP recipe... 235 cals per serving.
  • cheerupbrighteyes
    cheerupbrighteyes Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    two weight watchers recipes actually, baked ziti and strawberry yogurt pie. Delicious!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas

YUM! Recipe please!
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    spicy jambalaya with brown rice ~285cals per serving