Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    23 in 3 months from NorthEast USA
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Well...I kinda spent my 20s eating cake and partying like a rockstar...
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am 25! Lost 11kg so far. Trying to become an avid exerciser! Struggling with PCOS but losing weight all the same.
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Lets keep it going!!! Please send me a friend request... I don't want to miss anyone... Talk to you soon

~ Demitris
  • NinjaMaid
    NinjaMaid Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 28. I've lost over 100 pounds. I have about 40 to go. I log everyday.
  • dubble13
    dubble13 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose another 10 then focus more on overall fitness.
    Love to cook so I'm always looking for some great new recipes :)
  • 13words
    13words Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, female from Australia. I started my journey at 135kg and am currently 88kg :)
    So slowly making progress. I don't log everyday, but I'm going to try to! Currently trying to deal with a few personal/mental issues about food.
  • raquelserna7
    Options
    I'm 24 looking to loose 100 lbs. I lost 30 lbs last year and felt great! Unfortunately I put it all back on. I'm hoping that doing this will help me break some bad habits, help me loose the weight and keep it off!
  • rzhangmd
    rzhangmd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    27 yo from Minnesota. Looking to get back to ideal weight. 40 lb lost so far. 35 more to go!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I wish I was in my 20s can I have a "I wish I was" spot :) great job on your journey so far !!!
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    lets do this
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hey oh!

Mission: Not so much losing weight but toning up
    Fun facts: I love my MFP family and try to stay committed to logging and being supportive/motivational.

Anyone feel free to add me :)

P.S.,
    If you become a creeper, I will delete you...just sayin...
  • ToReappear
    Options
    Hey There!

I will be 20 in December, so close enough right? haha

Anyways, I need TONS of motivation. No joke. I'm not necessarily new at losing weight, but I'm definitely not doing it right (since I managed to gain everything back that I once lost) It would be nice to have someone to kick me in the butt!

Looking forward to the new friends :-)
  • UnluckyWizard
    UnluckyWizard Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah buddy,

24 in a month, been logging for over 390 days now. Anyone feel free to add!
  • shirleycolpo
    Options
    I'm 26, looking to maintain my weight. Always looking for supportive new friends to follow!
  • Edmee2013
    Options
    Hi,

I am 22 years old and a new member of mfp from Holland. I just lost 2kgs and want to lose 8 kgs. Im doing my excerices at home, using fitnessblender 2 times a week. How much do you guys excerice during the week?
  • fishfoodfight
    fishfoodfight Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi. :)
    I'm 22 and in the US. I want to lose between 10 and 15 more pounds and then focus on maintaining. Anyone feel free to add me--I'd like all the support and motivation I can get!
  • reikochan24
    reikochan24 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i'm 24 going on 25. also looking for total body transformation along with weight loss. I am currently around 175lbs would like to be 150. mahalo
  • gabriellebjork
    Options
    I'm turning 25 on november 16th, been on and off diets since i was 14. Currently 186, looking to loose 40 pounds ASAP, I just rejoined the gym and I'd also like all the support and motivation I can get .
  • brianpiccolo71
    Options
    Hey fellow fitness enthusiasts,

I'm 25 years old and in need of some motivational friends
    I have a condition where my patella sublaxes every time I extend it( IE walk) and its tough keepin up with keeping active and it limits my workouts tremendously...But i'm still determined to get fit!

so add me if you like, and lets get fit!