Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• asundeen88
    asundeen88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    About to be 25 looking to change my life for good. I'm very interested in some healthy recipes :)
  • adrerock
    adrerock Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me

Age 24
    Started 7/2/13
    Lost 12lbs
    Logged in 60+ days
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and turning 21 in about 6 months.
    Lost about 30 pounds so far and what to lose 15ish more.
    Currently trying to balance working the night shift (some days) with class and exercise.

Feel free to add :)
  • domcarrigan
    domcarrigan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    23 yo next month, new to MFP and happy to have any new friends.
  • abungay
    abungay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21, and I am starting again. Yes that does mean I've tried and tried before and keep giving up and falling to junk food and the non supporters.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I barely turned 29 so getting in here while im still a tweentysomething! ;)
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 28. I've lost 30 pounds so far. Anyone else in their 20's feel free to add me (:
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and have lost 42lbs. Currently @ goal. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • sarah_lou22
    Options
    im 24! have lost a little over 40 pounds so far, have a little over 50 left to go!

add me if you want, but please include a message :)
  • fattymcbuttrpants
    Options
    -more interested in BF% than a number on the scale
    -training 4-5 days/week and just started using bodyfx to supplement my workouts

Highly motivated during the week, usually fall off the wagon during the weekend ):
    Feel free to add me :)
  • I'm 23 years old and new to MFP. Yesterday was my day 1 of the Insanity work out and Herbalife. I would love to have some new friends that are on the same path as me or even friend just to motivate and exchange thoughts and ideas with. :happy:
  • kreene1987
    kreene1987 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    25 and starting today!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Lift 4-5x per week
    Do bulk/cut cycles
  • badwolves
    Options
    Hello :)

+ 25 years old
    + Lost 30 lbs in 2008, then put it all back on (and then some) in 2011, when I moved out.
    + Lost 15 lbs since July 1.
    + Have a goal of losing 50 lbs, but more so looking to reach a size 8 or 10 over anything else. I'm pretty muscular so my goal weigh might not even be that realistic, haha.
    + Former competitive swimmer, still swim for fitness & would like to compete in Master's meets. Also a runner.
  • Hetemba
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 25. Just got back on MFP. I have about 40lb to lose.
    Always looking for friends that can help me with accountability and motivation in order to get to the goal weight and stay there. Hopefully I can return the favor
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm 26 (nearly 27)
    My goal is to lose 35 pounds, I've lost 6 so far.
    I'm starting Insanity today, wish me luck!
  • MooseKnuckle5
    Options
    Workout 5-6 days a week doing 5 days of heavy lifting, 3-4 days of circuit trainging and 1 day of pure cardio (yes I do two a days mostly).
    Looking to just look better in general, not too fixated with the number on the scale.

Feel free to add me if you want!
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome for those who added me, for those of you that have not added me yet, add me now. We have some amazing thing going on over here!!!
  • duaneho
    Options
    First time posting on this forum but yeah, I'm 20! *Raises hands*
  • psulioness11
    Options
    I'm 24 turning 25 in a few months. I've been working on losing 30 pounds (with an ultimate of 50 pounds, but I have to still be able to fit in most of my clothes for the next several months lol), so some motivation and some recipes would be great. :)