Add away! :)
  • NoTewOrthYY
    Options
    Ello :) 24 and new here!
    add me
  • Inoppy
    Inoppy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm 25, lost about 16lbs so far and logging everyday!
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27. I'm 5ft2 with 90lbs to lose. Lost 10 of those so far.
    Feel free to add.
  • pari_06
    pari_06 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hey!
    I m 22. New on mfp..joined just 2 weeks back..n have about 15 kgs to lose..for which motivation will be really helpful..plz help me
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    Hi I am 26 m uk Northampton just starting out with this again, and really could do with the support to help me progress to my goals I have put nearly 1 stone on since last time and really need to loose this, I took a photo of me the other day and had a really fat face, I have never had this I need to make my goals happen, the more support the better
  • AtlantisLoss
    AtlantisLoss Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    I'm 20 (soon) and looking to finally achieve my the weight goal!

I'm looking for support and to support!
    Anyone feel free to add me! :happy:

Lets do this together!
  • UnknownDeity
    Options
    23 and still pretty new to dieting, still at that stage where i'm enjoying it lol.
  • HelllYeaHH
    HelllYeaHH Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    28 year old Dutchie here.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    23 year old Canadian student. I am active and would like to make a few new friends, I have an open diary! Feel free to add me!
  • jam_boree
    Options
    I am 20 and new to FitnessPal. I desire to cut 10-15 pounds. Active girl from California and love Muay Thai! Any training and diet tips are greatly appreciated!
  • sassabella
    Options
    Australian
    Lost 12kg
    Goal is to run a half marathon by June 2014
    Daily logging
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, turning 23 in October!! :) I'm on here often. I am from Le Canada (the VERY French part with all the great strip clubs and a low tolerance for the word "pasta") and I'm also a geek!! :drinker:
  • hollyn0911
    hollyn0911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and need to lose around 100 pounds. I'm a stay at home mom and haven't had any success yet but looking for support and new ideas of accomplishing my goals. Ready to meet new people along the way and take this journey to the next level. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • nessnelsonx
    nessnelsonx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 from London and am looking to lose around 6kg by the end of the year. Looking for weight loss buddies especially anyone doing insanity :)
  • aabamonte
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm 22 and from NY. I'm looking to lose about 80lbs to reach my goal. I've done the calorie counting before and lost a few lbs but then I feel off track and haven't had much success since. I think the main thing I was lacking was support and ideas, as for as food, from friends and other people. Hopefully this will be the helping push I need :]
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm 25, married, mother to a 2 yr old
    I've lost 17lbs in 2 months, got 18lbs to go!
    My goal is to lose 5lbs in Sept & workout 4X week
    Feel free to add me :)
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    26 here, from Michigan (usa). Anyway feel free to add me, but a bit of a warning. I can be pervy, have a very naughty sense of humor, being a dork. I also love the mangina...so yeah theres that. Anyway best of luck to all!
  • dmitriunkovsky
    Options
    Hello everyone....my name is Dimitri.

I'm 27 from Paducah, KY. I've made a lot of progress...I've lost about 30 pounds so far but I'm looking to lose about 40 more here on MFP. I have congestive heart failure and it's hard on me to be this out of shape. I just recently became an active member and I don't have very many friends here. I'd love to be friends with some of you.