Success Photos please!!

Options
jferris91
jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
I love looking and reading people's success stories hoping some day soon I will look just as good. will you please post your awesome pictures to help encourage me and others :)

Replies

• kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love seeing them too!!! I've lost about 72 lbs. 62 of them have been since November :)

34gk8r9.jpg
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I love seeing them too!!! I've lost about 72 lbs. 62 of them have been since November :)

34gk8r9.jpg

Amazing I love your after pic, big beautiful smile.
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    They really encourage me too! I've been in this a week and only have lost 2 pounds (which are NEVER coming back) so I don't have before and afters YET but I'll get there! Keep em coming!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I am not NEARLY finished yet, but here is my most recent before/after.

before_after_xmas_2012.jpg
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 821 Member
    Options

WOW! you can totally tell that you have lost a ton of weight! Great work!
  • groovyreba
    groovyreba Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • groovyreba
    groovyreba Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Wow!
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    At goal at 58 years old--from 236 (April 2012) to 155 (March 2013)--still working on tightening up the wobbly bits.

(PS.. I'm sorry that I can't honor friends requests at this time, but I hope this photo will help prove to my fellow menopausal goddesses it can be done!)

sidebyside_zps0caf1666.jpg
  • tward23456
    tward23456 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Boatsie77,

Great job! Thank you for the inspiration. Any tips you can offer for success?
  • cuyeu
    cuyeu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    that's amazing!!!! thank you so much for the inspiration... 55 yrs here!
  • lisabautista777
    Options
    You look great! That's amazing! I've lost 68 but can't even see that big of a difference. Half of mine was in my chest. Great job!
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    At goal at 58 years old--from 236 (April 2012) to 155 (March 2013)--still working on tightening up the wobbly bits.

(PS.. I'm sorry that I can't honor friends requests at this time, but I hope this photo will help prove to my fellow menopausal goddesses it can be done!)

amazing :)
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Y'all have all done so well!!
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm not a success story yet, but I am getting there. 113lbs lost. Good luck everyone on your journeys.

fcdbc1a1-34a3-492b-b565-310aea4a79f2_zpsa6d29baf.jpg
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

I was just telling my husband about your story last night. This is absolutely amazing. Way to go!
  • Smoothtacular
    Smoothtacular Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Here's a before (387 was my starting weight but this is long before I ever stepped on a scale)

IMAG0011_zps0252617f.jpg

and a current at ~218

picture0023_zps79a2eead.jpg
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Boatsie77,

Great job! Thank you for the inspiration. Any tips you can offer for success?

My #1 tip is to learn to love and appreciate your body at whatever weight, size or shape it is in at the present moment--it's an incredible gift that will respond better to respect, gratitude and nurturing than hate, disgust and criticism.
  • cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Wow!

I second that. Quite impressive.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    This is me at my heaviest 250 lbs

5n4web.jpg

This is me just a few moments ago 121 lbs
    260wwu1.jpg

I have 11 more pounds to lose.
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone looks like different people! Inspiring isn't a strong enough word!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!