Success Photos please!!

Options

Replies

• hrdted
    hrdted Posts: 3
    Options
    My first time sharing.

I have been logging on MFP everyday for over a year. Down 193 pounds and still going. The key is to log your calories (Both consumed and burned) religiously. I've had too many friends and family fall off the wagon and start gaining back. Be diligent and it will come off. Its not a diet, its a lifestyle. Ask anyone whose lost 100+ how different their lives are now. Will try to post a pic, bear with me.
    Picture1.png
  • hrdted
    hrdted Posts: 3
    Options
    securedownload.jpg
  • wiss22
    wiss22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Here's a before (387 was my starting weight but this is long before I ever stepped on a scale)

IMAG0011_zps0252617f.jpg

and a current at ~218

picture0023_zps79a2eead.jpg

it's amazing how much younger you all look! so inspiring!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    My first time sharing.

I have been logging on MFP everyday for over a year. Down 193 pounds and still going. The key is to log your calories (Both consumed and burned) religiously. I've had too many friends and family fall off the wagon and start gaining back. Be diligent and it will come off. Its not a diet, its a lifestyle. Ask anyone whose lost 100+ how different their lives are now. Will try to post a pic, bear with me.
    Picture1.png

OMG, the baby's matching overalls are fantastic! LOVE it:) Congrats on the weight loss too, you lost a whole other person!
  • anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread!! I so needed the inspiration today !
  • ElkieArnie
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! How did you do it? I am 57 years old and seem like I have to starve myself to get off the last 15 pounds. I am working out every other day. Lifting weights as swimming and riding my recumbent.
  • melanielimoges
    melanielimoges Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" tall. Starting weight - 229 lbs, size 18. Lost some, gained some, lost some again over a few years but started seriously working on losing for life in January 2012, doing Zumba 4 times a week. In June or July of 2012, I added resistance training 3 mornings a week at the gym. In January of this year, after trying for many weeks to push through a plateau that kept me bouncing around 186-189 lbs, I downloaded MFP. Now I'm down to 175 lbs and fitting into size 12's with extra room. Pic is same shirt but obviously different jeans. I probably busted the rear seam out of the "fat jeans" in the before pic... I had a tendency to do that, especially when I tried to "squeeze" into 16's. lol

34dofa8.jpg
  • schierwagen
    Options
    you loo amazing!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    At goal at 58 years old--from 236 (April 2012) to 155 (March 2013)--still working on tightening up the wobbly bits.

(PS.. I'm sorry that I can't honor friends requests at this time, but I hope this photo will help prove to my fellow menopausal goddesses it can be done!)

sidebyside_zps0caf1666.jpg

you are beautiful, great job.
    I wish this for my mom, that she can see that age does not matter, but that she can take that time to care for herself, and not always put everyone else first
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    IMPRESSED AND INSPIRED !!!!!!!!!
  • KBrodzen1022
    Options
    YOU All are AMAZING and look AWESOME!!! Totally inspirational!! I need more motivation like this everyday!!! Feel free to add!! :)
  • UglyPlantBasedKitchen
    Options
    This is such an inspiration and I cannot wait to someday be able to add pictures to this thread! You all look absolutely amazing! :happy:
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    not sure if this is going to work but heres mine 281 vs 239
    539807_10200908560266414_928994237_n.jpg

544207_10200771135510881_2066367909_n.jpg
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Only 2 years ago I was morbidly obese. Tried every "lose weight quick" diet in the book; none of it worked for me.
    Healthy eating and exercise is the only way to go, and I learned that the hard way. Kept my head up and never told myself I couldn't do it, and as soon as I knew it I reached my goals.
    2 years later and 20 diets after, I'm 145 and at a normal weight trying to tone muscle and lose fat.
    Not stopping here, not stopping ever.
    Good luck to you and everyone else as well :)
    vfkrgw.jpgmw5xy0.jpg
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    DON'T knock yourself, you ARE a success story, you just haven't reached your "The End" yet!! You look great!
  • Applegondi69
    Applegondi69 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great, keep up the good honest work.
  • russellbrand69
    russellbrand69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I felt discouraged today, but seeing these pictures has been a real inspiration. Thanks to everyone who is posting pictures!
  • blondy2013
    blondy2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great well done x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!