This is me at my heaviest 250 lbs

5n4web.jpg

This is me just a few moments ago 121 lbs
    260wwu1.jpg

I have 11 more pounds to lose.
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Can't upload pic on iPad but have pics on profile unfortunately I didn't like taking below waist pics but put the only one I could find
    203 to 183
  • georgiancreative
    georgiancreative Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, all of you!
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    wow. you look awesome! I like that you included your starting and current weight. I started out at 250 but have a long ways to go but I would love to get down to 120 lbs. Right now though, i'm aiming for 150.
    Thanks for sharing your pics. good motivations for others, like me who are on this weight loss journey too.

edited: Sorry! I thought I included the post I was replying too. to Mama2SethandOlivia
  • Mel711907
    Mel711907 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW , you look amazing ! An inspiration .
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm about 20 pounds out from success, but any reason to see my progress!:laugh:

35174m0.jpg About 190

9anx8g.jpg 160
  • whairigaila
    Options
    You all look so fantastic! It's amazing how much weight ages us because not only do you all look fit and healthy, but you look younger too!

This is helpful as I'm on my second plateau in the last 2 months...stuck at 17 pounds which is where I usually give up and gain it back but looking to actually KEEP GOING this time no matter how long it takes.

I'm stuck at 17lb too! x
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's pics. Wow. Very inspiring. Here are mine:

beforeafterfall2012_zps5ac7b7af.jpg

4yearsbeforeafterb.jpg

WOW WOW WOW! X X X
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you all! Lookin HOT!! Such an inspiration - you all should be PROUD!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I started at 380+ currently weight 308. 62 lbs of the loss came from the last 5 months, 55 lbs was in 3 months of doing Turbo Fire. Currently I'm doing Insanity. Diet, 4 months of 1200 calories a day, low carb, low fat, low sugar. The last month or so I upped my protein intake and calories to 1400-1500. Cut everything bad out. Feel free to add me if you like :)

Here are more pics :)

z7mzn.jpg
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    @ Laura...that is amazing...absolutely unreal..

Here's mine, just hit my goal today...

B83D0AA1-2057-4170-92A6-521341C9E739-470-0000004EE6644FB3_zps2f967ab1.jpg

Congrats on hitting your goal man! best feeling ever

Wit woo! x
  • jenns2424
    Options
    i cant wait until i can post things like this!
  • longin2bsexy
    longin2bsexy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm not a success story yet, but I am getting there. 113lbs lost. Good luck everyone on your journeys.

fcdbc1a1-34a3-492b-b565-310aea4a79f2_zpsa6d29baf.jpg

You are so wrong!!! You are a complete success story! Congratulations!!

^^^Totally Agree!!! Major Success!
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone!!!
  • 1lisalou
    1lisalou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm not a success story yet, but I am getting there. 113lbs lost. Good luck everyone on your journeys.

fcdbc1a1-34a3-492b-b565-310aea4a79f2_zpsa6d29baf.jpg

You are totally a Success Story now! Maybe not at your goal yet but, you look pretty successful to me!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!
    You look FABULOUS!
    This is me at my heaviest 250 lbs

5n4web.jpg

This is me just a few moments ago 121 lbs
    260wwu1.jpg

I have 11 more pounds to lose.

Thank you :)
    wow. you look awesome! I like that you included your starting and current weight. I started out at 250 but have a long ways to go but I would love to get down to 120 lbs. Right now though, i'm aiming for 150.
    Thanks for sharing your pics. good motivations for others, like me who are on this weight loss journey too.

edited: Sorry! I thought I included the post I was replying too. to Mama2SethandOlivia

It's best to make small goals and work toward them, because when you hit them you feel accomplished and not discouraged. But it's always good to have a big goal in mind. My ultimate goal was 120 till I got this far now it's 110, just not satisfied yet but very proud of myself. Also have a lot of toning left to do, for the most part I don't have too much loose skin but do have a little.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    a05b1ff1-2f55-47c1-bb07-9750f952f3c9_zps1e6775ba.jpg

This is mine
    SW 278lb
    CW 197lb
    Started on January 2013 total loss 81lb so far.... :)

81lbs in under 16 weeks?! Jesus. That's a spectacular effort.
  • magip
    magip Posts: 20
    Options
    AWESOME JOB EVERYONE !
  • rachael726
    rachael726 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~ Thats my progress pic so far. Since that picture, I've lost almost 15 lbs. I will be taking another one when I hit 50 lbs gone. Feel free to add me, I'm on daily. Just celebrated my 110th day of logging :)

Rachael
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~ Thats my progress pic so far. Since that picture, I've lost almost 15 lbs. I will be taking another one when I hit 50 lbs gone. Feel free to add me, I'm on daily. Just celebrated my 110th day of logging :)

Rachael

awesome job so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!