:flowerforyou:
  • themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Amazing job! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I just have a question I have that much to lose did your skin adjust to the weight loss. I.m a tad older than you ( a lot older than you) and I.ve been wondering what people use or do about it I know last things would be surgury what did you do if you don't want to say its ok
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I just have a question I have that much to lose did your skin adjust to the weight loss. I.m a tad older than you ( a lot older than you) and I.ve been wondering what people use or do about it I know last things would be surgury what did you do if you don't want to say its ok
  • Darkraven
    Darkraven Posts: 43
    Options
    ok so you clearly look amazing but you have got to be one hellva person on the inside as well to do what you've done! For that I congratz you!
  • KristinLynn25
    Options
    Wow !! You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing the pics, I now have some inspiration to work harder and lose my weight too!!
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS! You look so incredible. You are so beautiful. Wowza! I am inspired. Truly inspired. You have just become one of my "i can do this" motivations. Thank you.
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You are such a beautiful person..I just find you simply amazing!! on days that I am down and wondering if this will ever happen all I have to do is click over an look at your story and I am right back at it..You should be so proud of all the accomplishments and dedicated time you have put into yourself..just goes to show that we are all worth what we want out of our selfs...Congrats and Thanks for keeping me on track..hugs to ya!!
  • jenniferdtidwell
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing - physically and emotionally! Truly an inspiration! Congratulations on your progress!!
  • jhebert87
    jhebert87 Posts: 75
    Options
    wow you look great... congrats!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

omgosh, I dont mind saying at all. my skin has not adjusted to the weight , not at all. my arms bother me the most, cause that is what people see. I would SERIOUSLY do the surgery in a heartbeat if I had the money, it is not something that my husband thinks we need to spend that kind of money on, even if we did have it ( which we dont) My girlfriends keep telling me to put a donation cup at work, :bigsmile:
    regardless, it is a yucky hanging mess under my clothes, I will not sugarcoat it at all, cause too many people do sugarcoat it, I've seen posts all over the place about people asking about loose skin, and most reply " it will bounce back in time" if your lucky it will, but if you lose alot as I have, dont count on it. Count on it NOT, and be happy if it does!
    I didnt have surgery to create a rapid weight loss, I followed the program HERE. I workout 5 times a week and have since the begining, weights, and cardio, I drink a gallon of water a day, ALL THOSE THINGS are things that you should do to help your skin bounce back. So I did it all right, why didnt it ? Because it had been stretched out for 20+ years. its not going back without surgery.

and I am 40 years old if anyone was wondering :)
    Hope that wasnt harsh, it wasnt meant to be :flowerforyou:
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    That's amazing! You look fantastic. You are so beautiful. Love the haircut. And thanks for not sugarcoating ..
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous, girly!!
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    All I can say is "WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!" You rock!
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    I need some one to seriously close my mouth. I sat here open mouthed and just stared. Way to go. That's an awesome achievement. You are an inspiration proving that it can be done...

That's really awesome.
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I got a new haircut, and lost a few more pounds since the last compare pic, so I thought I would post a new one!
    comparepic166-1.jpg

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! Thanks for the info on your skin. I'm 42 and noticing that even though I'm losing weight very slowly - my skin is not simply bouncing back. At all. I currently find the soft skin on my stomach a happy reminder of how far I've come, but that won't last much longer I fear! My arms are what worry me the most- I keep wondering if compression sleeves might not help?

Thanks for sharing your success!

Any social impacts you'd care to share? Spouse/friends reaction or challenges with your amazing transformation?
  • abredbenner
    abredbenner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congratulations!!!!:happy:
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I can't... I mean... I just... WOW!!! :looks back a picture: Woooooowowowowow! The first shot looks like your mother!! I hear you one th hanging skin part. I've had two kids, both c-sections. I'm super short so I had nowhere to grow but OUT! They weren't small babies either( 7lbs 4oz and 8lbs 6oz). My lovely little ones have resulted in fistfulls of skin overhang and I imagine as I lose weight it will get worse... But who cares!!! You can cover up hangy skin! You look frigging amazing! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!