-166 pounds, Pics inside!

Options

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    and I am 40 years old if anyone was wondering :)

Wrong! You are 40 years YOUNG! And incredible! *whistles*That must've required so much will power, you are amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Such a cute haircut-- you look so fit!!!!!!

Absolutely fantastic, Tami-- so proud!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    wow what an inspriation! You look great.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Great job!!!!!! How long did it take you and can I ask what your starting and goal weights are?
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.....:smile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Great job!!!!!! How long did it take you and can I ask what your starting and goal weights are?

starting weight was 330, I think my goal will be 145, I have 140 on my ticker, but I am at 164 now, and I think anything more than 19 pounds may be too low for my body, so I am going with the 145.
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    WOW!! CONGRATS TO YOU !! YOU ARE JUST GLOWING AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! YOUR STORY GIVES ME HOPE! ALTHOUGH I AM MUCH OLDER THEN YOU I LOVED SEEING YOUR POST! YOU ARE TRUELY AN INSPIRATION!!
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Rebecca__Lynn Posts: 114
    Options
    You are very impressive and inspiring....shows what hard work and dedication does for a person....CONGRATS!!!!
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing as everyone before has said! And you are an inspiration to all of us I'm sure! I too am older and have been obese most of my adult life. (I'm 55). On the sagging skin...I lost once actually when I was about 40. Maybe 42. And my skin bounced back pretty good for the most part. I believe my tummy area had a bit of trouble. My doctor and I discussed it and he said everyone has different elasticity (sp?) in their skin and some people can gain back a lot more tone than others. He also said what you already touched on...they longer the skin is "stretched" the harder it might be to get back. But my point being don't anyone give up because some people do have great elasticity and do get it back. I think it would take longer than just losing the weight. Anyway, again you look positively beautiful.
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Tami you are smoking!!!!!
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great jobs and beautiful smile and haircut!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    you. look. amazzzinnnggg!!!! total inspiration! congratulations sweetie!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bump just to look back at in awe when the mood strikes
    You look awesome Tami and I love the different ways you've done your hair in some of your photos:wink:
  • Jesusfollower72
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job! I can only imagine how great it feels.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Wow what a beautiful YOU! Congratulations on being successful & taking care of you! I'm glad you did it the healthy way & not the easy way. My old best friend decided to do the gastric bypass surgery against my advice & is now a skinny little thing, yet unhealthy still & eating the same fast food she always did. Since she is a skinny person now, I'm her fat friend, & therefore I don't fit into her life any longer. But there is no loss for me. I'm doing it the healthy way & knowing it is a lifestyle change & not just an easy way out! I'm glad you have done what I've got it in my head that I can do. Thanks for being an inspiration to many!
  • upsy
    upsy Posts: 42
    Options
    What a beautifull woman you have been hiding! :flowerforyou:
    Have you tried lymph masage regarding skin? Im doing it myself and it works for me, even on poor tummy (had 4 babies, inc twins, loads of strechmarks, very deep around belly button area, was 49.5 inch in my waist when pg, i wouldnt say im "elastic" person, cause i have strechmarks all over body since teenager). Basic idea is rub gently your skin after shower with soft towel clockwise towards your heart - from legs, arms up, tummy clockwise around etc. http://www.videsvestis.lv/content.asp?ID=83&what=54 Sorry its not in english, but pic will give you basic idea. Thats about woman who teaches others how to do it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7801iaURlw She is 70 now!
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look GORGEOUS! I've gotta show my hubby this picture! You look amazing....
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Okay! I am VERY inspired! I gotta bear down down this week!! :wink:

Susan
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You are officially my hero!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!