-166 pounds, Pics inside!

Options

Replies

• Always_lil_j
    Options
    Congrats on the weightloss. You look absolutely amazing and I love your hair
  • ThinLee
    ThinLee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing :-) Great will power too!
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    GOR-GEOUS-NESS!!!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I got a new haircut, and lost a few more pounds since the last compare pic, so I thought I would post a new one!
    comparepic166-1.jpg

WOW. What an inspiration you are! You look AMAZING and the joy in your eyes speaks volumes! GREAT JOB!! (and that's an understatement!) :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    I just have a question I have that much to lose did your skin adjust to the weight loss. I.m a tad older than you ( a lot older than you) and I.ve been wondering what people use or do about it I know last things would be surgury what did you do if you don't want to say its ok

I cant wait to be you!!

and I quoted this question above because I have this question too. At 111 lbs lost, I'm sagging and bagging and wondering if there's anything I can (w/o surgury...cant afford...no insurance) to help my old skin be as elastic as possible? Any thoughts??
  • donya35
    donya35 Posts: 166
    Options
    Congrats girl!!! You look so amazing!! I'm jealous!!:flowerforyou:
  • alexzandra
    alexzandra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW YOu have done some great work there! CONGRATS TO YOU .. YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dashai2086
    Dashai2086 Posts: 29
    Options
    WOW! This is such great motivation! You look sooo happy! And the weight lost fits you completly! Congrats!
  • reneegez
    reneegez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing! Congratulations to you
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    OMG! What a beautiful job you have done for such a beautiful lady! You my dear, are a AWESOME inspiration to me. Keep up the great work!
  • yazi_livefit
    yazi_livefit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic....don't ever let yourself go back!!!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    absolutely inspiring!
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    :flowerforyou: One word, WOW!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and very happy!! Congratulations!!
  • sunnysashka
    sunnysashka Posts: 296
    Options
    You look awesome! It is like 2 different persons on this 2 pictures. Related but SO DIFFERENT! Very inspiring! You are very beautiful!:love::flowerforyou:
  • smelliott
    smelliott Posts: 120
    Options
    You are areal inspiration. Well done!
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! thanks for the inspiration :)
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look great and totally rock! Such a complete inspiration to me! I was not quite as heavy as you as I started, but I have 150 lbs to lose (down my first 10 lbs) and you are a COMPLETE inspiration that this can be done through diet, exercise and determination. WOW! You are my new inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!